Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Mokoni
Tired @w@;; I think I'm extremely unfit, I'm going to have to start doing some excerises or something, aha xD; I'm at an age where I should still be lively but I feel so tired just from being out for a day >n<; From the prvious day! ;-;

How're you?

Syra-Rose
I didn't :0 Aww, is it a cliffhanger or something? ZThe last thing I remember is that Booth's kid made a present for the baby, it was so sweet~

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Yea, I hear ya. I'm the same way sweatdrop

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

It's like...a bunch of cliffhangers. Tho I'm told in season 9 they finally get married.
Mokoni
Lol orz I think the only thing I don't mind is walking but I don't like going outside much xD; I like those dance games though, haha
Syra-Rose
Ooh, their wedding will prolly be interesting xD Kinda sad if there was a murder at the wedding though ene; But since it's Bones, at least the murder prolly happened ages ago?? xD;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

Not necessarily, lol. They've had recent murders,a nd murders happening during the cases they're trying to solve too. No I wont start spoiing it for you cause the story just gets craaazy witht he suspsense and this one guy they have trouble catching for absolute certain.

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
I don't like going outside, nor do I like going to the gym rofl

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Loool, I don't think they are super fans... since I can remember some of those.. .-. I'm not a super fan, I just.. know.. them orz It's a little difficult in the beginning, but it only takes a little while to learn them xD You learn the ones that stand out first, then fill in the gaps, ahaha

Lool, it's true some do look similar *nods* When they're new to you they definitely don't look very distinguishable from each other, unless they;re doing something to stand out xD; There's this girl group that I've seen a few times and they still look very similar to each other @_@ maybe that's why they dyed their hair, I've never seen a group of people who looked so alike, I thought two of them were the same person lol

No.. I can look it up though? xD New York, Illinois, Texas, San Fransico, umm, do you want the theatre names?? xD;;

I.. I think my heart has passed out, I don't know how to feel ;o; It was wonderful xD

LOOOOOOL I guess that's the best way of remembering I suppose...xD only way TO remember them really, looking for things that stand out...xD no offense but sometimes they do all seem to look alike and even SOUND alike... rofl

Ohhh....I guess if I REALLY wanted to, I could go to the New York one...xD its only a hop, skip, jump across the border LOL! but noo, I don't need theatre names, I was just curious...I wasn't gonna go though...XD

OH SO DID YOU HAVE FUN THEN!? emotion_awesome
Syra-Rose
Lol, okay xD I remember vaguely there was this one guy, I'm not sure if it took very long to solve it, but he managed to give them a virus from putting code on some bones :0 That was pretty crazy, haha
Mokoni
Omg, the gym, noooo xD;; I went once and ahh orz It was with a friend which is prolly what made it bearble, but how do people just do that for hours xD;; I think I was there for 3 hours and.. ahh.. lol, I mean the first few times doing each of the exercises is a bit interesting, like ooh, it pulls back, this is neat, but then it's just repetitive and tiring xDD I think there was a TV in there at least, but no sound ;n;
Hotarla
That's true, you'd prolly have to listen a lot to learn voices *nods* I cannot tell people in other apart from their voices, only the groups I follow xD And even then, sometimes it's hard xD

xD I am starting to regret not going to their other concert held in the other city, I could have watched them twice ;w; But then I wouldn't have been able to finish the art I wanted to for them .-. Ahh, I really hoped they did well enough for them to be able to come back ;w; Money wise, I mean, it would be bad if it wasn't profitable orz

Yeah, I think so xD Now I just feel really sad that they're gone ;-; They were so perfect~ xD

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

Yea him. They still dont have him by the end of season 8.
Syra-Rose
:0 Well that makese sense, he put freaking code on a bunch of bones xD When did he first appear?

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
Syra-Rose
:0 Well that makese sense, he put freaking code on a bunch of bones xD When did he first appear?

I'm trying hard to remmber...but I'm on ep10 of season 5, so I'll let ya know in a season or two xD
Syra-Rose
Lol, okay xD I like the long running storylines too, they're pretty neat eue So dangerous in Criminal Minds though, haha

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

I still need to get passed season 5 or 6? I'm trying not to skip ahead to the later seasons D:

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
That's true, you'd prolly have to listen a lot to learn voices *nods* I cannot tell people in other apart from their voices, only the groups I follow xD And even then, sometimes it's hard xD

xD I am starting to regret not going to their other concert held in the other city, I could have watched them twice ;w; But then I wouldn't have been able to finish the art I wanted to for them .-. Ahh, I really hoped they did well enough for them to be able to come back ;w; Money wise, I mean, it would be bad if it wasn't profitable orz

Yeah, I think so xD Now I just feel really sad that they're gone ;-; They were so perfect~ xD

XD LOOL yeahhh I don't bother sooooo...xD yeaaaaah I think I'll just do what I do now and just listen to stuff that sounds good...xP

I'm sure it'll be fine...;w; I mean lots of people went to the concert right? Ox that means they have fans and fans buy tickets and merch and all that stuff and that's profit right? ><

LOOOOL awwww....xD well they had to leave sooner or later...xP how are they gonna continue their tour? XD
gonk just checked Ult's birthday and it's tomorrow. I am not prepared

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces