37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
It's a bit big xD

User Image

Expensive, lol, $170 something?? But any kpop group that comes here is expensive .-.
Yeah, that's what I read xD Started sketching, I hope I can finish on tiime, ahhh

lool that looks cool! >w<

ahhh I've never seen kpop bands coming here hurrrrrr... emo guess we're too far away.. rofl
I'm sure you will! >w< when is it again? rofl
Hotarla
Haha, thanks xD;;

No, you're not! B1A4 are going to the US and you're right next door xD I dunno if they're going to Canda though, but maybe one day :0 I never thought they'd come to Australia ;w;

It's on Saturday, this Saturday ;o;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

I liked older TV, but mainly for my sci-fi/crime fighting shows, and then Shark Week and animal planet -- but now a days those channels either show a lot of re-runs, or the broadcasting is shows about people and reality tv, and not animals and actual science. So...I guess I dont miss it. Especially since Netflix doesnt have commercials. Some commercials were catchy -- some were really annoying xP

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Haha, thanks xD;;

No, you're not! B1A4 are going to the US and you're right next door xD I dunno if they're going to Canda though, but maybe one day :0 I never thought they'd come to Australia ;w;

It's on Saturday, this Saturday ;o;
problem is I'm not actually a FAN of them, I listen to their music but only cuz the music has nice rhythms and beats and stuff...xD I have NO idea who any of them are, nor am I gonna spend the time to remember all their names.... rofl

where in the US? xD

OOOOOOOOOOH HAVE FUN! ONLY A FEW DAYS MORE!
Syra-Rose
Those old shows air! 8D There are a variety of them, I don't watch all or remember what they all are, aha, I catch some Starksy and Hutch and Charlie's Angels sometimes though, ahaha, it's interesting xD

I don't think there's animal planet but they do air David Attenborough's documentaries and some other random ones, and yeah, sometimes reruns xD

Reality TV, ehh, sometimes it's a little bit amusing but I'm not that interested. I watch the Bachelor wth my mum sometimes, I like watching them say how they're in this for love and talk like they're so great and how so'n'so is so wrong, it's funny xD

Commericials have always been like that though? Some are okay, some are really annoying xD But yeah, no commercials is very nice, ahaha

Hotarla
I get what you mean xD
Uhh, I'm not sure, but I think 3 or 4 places? I'm envious, the US gets cool merchandise for the concert, hoodies and hats ;w;

Yaaas, ahh, my heart xD

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

Bones season 9 just hit Netflix, yeeeeaaaahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Buuut I'm gonna finish going through my seasons before spoiling myself with it, bwahaha
Syra-Rose
Yaaay xDD I like the ongoing storyline between Bones and whatshisname, Booth? /brainfart I don't follow it closely but I get the gist from the episodes I do catch!

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
Syra-Rose
Yaaay xDD I like the ongoing storyline between Bones and whatshisname, Booth? /brainfart

I don't follow it closely but I get the gist from the episodes I do catch!

Yes, Booth :3 Its sooooo much fun.
Syra-Rose
Where are you up to?

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
Syra-Rose
Where are you up to?

End of season 4 -- I think this is my 6th time watching it all the way through (season. 8 had terrrrrible cliffhangers!)

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
I get what you mean xD
Uhh, I'm not sure, but I think 3 or 4 places? I'm envious, the US gets cool merchandise for the concert, hoodies and hats ;w;

Yaaas, ahh, my heart xD

LOL like I think I may have said this before to you but I can't even begin to imagine how some super fans can remember like 10 something members in ONE kpop band! my mind is just completely boggled when people are like "AMG I'M TOTALLY IN LOVE WITH [insert name of so and so Kpop member in band with like 10 members]!!!!!!"

I'm sorry, I just totally don't get it...xD Kpop band members all seem to blend and blur into one thing, they all look so dang similar! rofl

oh really? that's cool...xD you know where the ACTUAL places are though?

YOU POOR HEART... rofl

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Syra-Rose
Wooaah :0 6th!! How is their baby? Booth's first kid is so sweet~
Hotarla
Loool, I don't think they are super fans... since I can remember some of those.. .-. I'm not a super fan, I just.. know.. them orz It's a little difficult in the beginning, but it only takes a little while to learn them xD You learn the ones that stand out first, then fill in the gaps, ahaha

Lool, it's true some do look similar *nods* When they're new to you they definitely don't look very distinguishable from each other, unless they;re doing something to stand out xD; There's this girl group that I've seen a few times and they still look very similar to each other @_@ maybe that's why they dyed their hair, I've never seen a group of people who looked so alike, I thought two of them were the same person lol

No.. I can look it up though? xD New York, Illinois, Texas, San Fransico, umm, do you want the theatre names?? xD;;

I.. I think my heart has passed out, I don't know how to feel ;o; It was wonderful xD

Mokoni
Yo ;D

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
Hii, how're youuu?

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Ooooh no, I wont spoil it for you xD Did you know you could watch Netflix online with an initial free trial?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff