Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Hotarla
:00 That's awesoome! I haven't listened to his music but.. I've.. seen his CDs? xDD; Aha, I've only ever seen him in dramas, eheheh
I had to google him since I only know faces, that guy! I do recognise him, he was bad eAe He looks familiar though, like I've seen him in something else but I don't remember what

xDD The guy's name was Aaron something.. *googles* My bad, Alec Su not Aaron Something xDD;

I agree with the modern dramas thing! So much talking and they're so dramatic.. like that evil person needs a doctor, how can they be so psycho?? xD Some are still alright though, but I'm a fan of action-y things xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
:00 That's awesoome! I haven't listened to his music but.. I've.. seen his CDs? xDD; Aha, I've only ever seen him in dramas, eheheh
I had to google him since I only know faces, that guy! I do recognise him, he was bad eAe He looks familiar though, like I've seen him in something else but I don't remember what

xDD The guy's name was Aaron something.. *googles* My bad, Alec Su not Aaron Something xDD;

I agree with the modern dramas thing! So much talking and they're so dramatic.. like that evil person needs a doctor, how can they be so psycho?? xD Some are still alright though, but I'm a fan of action-y things xD

His music is awesome, you should listen! >w<
Yeahh Louis was a bad guyyyy, he was the 8th Prince and he was fighting with the 4th Prince for the throne...Ox that's all I really know about it since this is actual history, I've only watched 3 eps lol!

LOOOOL well still have no idea who that person is...xDDDD

everything just seems better in period era clothing lool! modern clothing is so BLAH and boring! XD;;
and I like how some period dramas have some fantasy mixed into it...>w<
Hotarla
Oh, seriously??! It's based on real history?? :0 I only know a little bit from hwta my mum told me when I asked her what was happening xD I could tell he was prolly bad cos of his face though xD He has the bad guy face and air

Lol, that's okay xD I wonder if he still acts in anything @w@; I think he used to be in a lot of stuff.. at least the stuff I saw xD

Yeah!! The period clothing is just sooo pretty and fancy~ And cool!
Yeah, that too! I vaguely remember watching Monkey King xD I like the fighting type ones, where they can almost fly, you know? xDD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Oh, seriously??! It's based on real history?? :0 I only know a little bit from hwta my mum told me when I asked her what was happening xD I could tell he was prolly bad cos of his face though xD He has the bad guy face and air

Lol, that's okay xD I wonder if he still acts in anything @w@; I think he used to be in a lot of stuff.. at least the stuff I saw xD

Yeah!! The period clothing is just sooo pretty and fancy~ And cool!
Yeah, that too! I vaguely remember watching Monkey King xD I like the fighting type ones, where they can almost fly, you know? xDD

Yup it was! my dad used to read a lot of those Chinese historical novels and manwhas and he tells me that after the emperor died, the crown prince ascended the throne but he was deemed incompetent and was forced to abdicated. Following afterwards, the other who knows how many princes began to fight among each other for the throne and, after many of the prince's died, the 4th Prince ascended the throne while the 8th Prince was put under house arrest for the rest of his days. According to my dad, the previous emperor, the Fourth Prince who becomes the new emperor, and later, his son, were known as the few greatest emperors of China...O:

LOL yess he has the bad guy face and air...xD he does a lot of bad guys in various dramas...xDDDD like mafia type ones...xP

I think there's a newer version of Journey to the West out...xD;; wonder if I should watch it loool!
yess it is very pretty and fancy! which is why I also like to read historical romances...xP
There's so many dramas around that succession story. I've watched a fantasy-eque one called Startling By Each Step (Bu Bu Jing Xin). It's my favorite, but so many tear jerkers

Btw, free charm bundle:
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/community-announcements/free-purple-gofusion-charm-pack-nab-one-before-its-gone/t.93420585/
Hotarla
:000 Wow, it sounds really cool as a RL story, one of the few that turn out well? xD Being put under house arrest in a palace doesn't sound that bad eue;

Ohh, I don't like mafia type dramas, so violent, like come on, people, why do you have to be like that =/ Just be cool.. use your words not your fists/guns/other weapons xD;;

For some reason though I am totally cool with the traditional weapons in period dramas though xDD I like swords *w*

I think I might've seen a poster of the new one but I dunno.. xD Would I still like it as much as I did or would it seem strange now? xD

Like still Asian setting or any historical? For reading, I don't think I've read anything that has an entirely Asian setting xD

hpanna
Tear jerkers eAe I am such a cry baby, I cry at anything a little bit moving xD I steer clear of things that just make you cry the whole time xD;

Woah, thanks Anna! Not sure if I'll use the charms but nice to have the option xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
:000 Wow, it sounds really cool as a RL story, one of the few that turn out well? xD Being put under house arrest in a palace doesn't sound that bad eue;

Ohh, I don't like mafia type dramas, so violent, like come on, people, why do you have to be like that =/ Just be cool.. use your words not your fists/guns/other weapons xD;;

For some reason though I am totally cool with the traditional weapons in period dramas though xDD I like swords *w*

I think I might've seen a poster of the new one but I dunno.. xD Would I still like it as much as I did or would it seem strange now? xD

Like still Asian setting or any historical? For reading, I don't think I've read anything that has an entirely Asian setting xD

I think my dad said it was house arrest or maybe he was banished...don't remember though...xD but yeahhh...xD;;

LOOOOOOL Cheezie is a pacifist...xP *actually typed in pacifish before changing it back* orzzzz....

LOOOOOL SWORDS! cuz they seem more elegant than using brute force with a gun...xDD;;

Iuunno...xD;; I don't think I've ever watched Journey to the West though...xD;;

I like European historicals...xD with all the fancy dresses and the dancing and stuff...XDDDDD
Hotarla
Oh, banished would suck a bit, especially if you were brought up with everything xD But if he was a bad guy, he got off pretty lightly xD

Lool, I am a pacifiiish xD I only like fake violence.. I like action movies and stuff! Things that wouldn't happen xD I Die Hard and that type xD But anything that seems unnecessarily violent I don't like .-.

Yeah! I'm gonna fight you.. with style!! xDD You will die gracefully by my sword! Guns are a bit.. too easy? xD I mean not easy IRL but in movies, it's like you either know or you don't and there's just not much focus on it as a weapon, but a sword is like ooh *o*

I can't really remember, I think I've watched 2 versions xD One had Dicky Cheung in it, who I like! Do you know of him?

I don't think I've seen/read any :0 I do like the fancy dress but in my head I imagine them to have less cool fighting and more talking xD Prolly not the cae for all though, of course there are Asian period dramas that have too much talking for me too eAe;

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Oh, banished would suck a bit, especially if you were brought up with everything xD But if he was a bad guy, he got off pretty lightly xD

Lool, I am a pacifiiish xD I only like fake violence.. I like action movies and stuff! Things that wouldn't happen xD I Die Hard and that type xD But anything that seems unnecessarily violent I don't like .-.

Yeah! I'm gonna fight you.. with style!! xDD You will die gracefully by my sword! Guns are a bit.. too easy? xD I mean not easy IRL but in movies, it's like you either know or you don't and there's just not much focus on it as a weapon, but a sword is like ooh *o*

I can't really remember, I think I've watched 2 versions xD One had Dicky Cheung in it, who I like! Do you know of him?

I don't think I've seen/read any :0 I do like the fancy dress but in my head I imagine them to have less cool fighting and more talking xD Prolly not the cae for all though, of course there are Asian period dramas that have too much talking for me too eAe;

Yeahh I suppose...Ox I'm sure you can find out all about it somewhere online though...xDDD

LOOL is there such a thing as "fake violence"? sweatdrop violence is violence, really...Ox
PACIFISSSSH! emotion_awesome

Pffffffft...xP fight you with style! XDDDD
NOPE, don't know of him..XD;;
Or I might but I just don't know the name of the person, just know by face...XDD

Less cool fighting and more talking? xD what are you talking about? xD I thought we were talking about historical novels? xD;;
Hotarla
I'm more used to OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, SLAY THEIR WHOLE FAMILY sort of reaction xD;

Lol, I mean like.. theatrical..er.. just movie violence, not likely to happen IRL type *nods*

Mm, he's usually bald and usually has a funny role, he's been the lead a lot

Oh riight, novels! xDD Ah, then, I haven't read any xD;; I think I might've read a tiny bit.. no wait, my friend told me the storyline, lol, but she said the setting was inaccurate eue; I'm okay with inaccurate things, it's usually to make stuff more interesting! But it would be uncool to say you're historically accurate but you weren't, I guess >n<;

Super Genius

Sisipu
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *JUMPS ON*

Super Genius

Cheezieball
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEYYYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!! *JUMPS ON*

Mew :3 HELLOOOOOOOOOO!!!! Gaia scares me D:
What's your line thingiethingie so i can add you when i dl t/m
Sisipu
I know right? xDD (Not that I want to but) I don't know what to buy or sell at anymore ;w; Not sure how many people do anymore either ahaha

I'll PM yoouu

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I'm more used to OFF WITH THEIR HEADS, SLAY THEIR WHOLE FAMILY sort of reaction xD;

Lol, I mean like.. theatrical..er.. just movie violence, not likely to happen IRL type *nods*

Mm, he's usually bald and usually has a funny role, he's been the lead a lot

Oh riight, novels! xDD Ah, then, I haven't read any xD;; I think I might've read a tiny bit.. no wait, my friend told me the storyline, lol, but she said the setting was inaccurate eue; I'm okay with inaccurate things, it's usually to make stuff more interesting! But it would be uncool to say you're historically accurate but you weren't, I guess >n<;

LOOL sounds like Alice in Wonderland, Queen of Hearts pffffffffft! xP

LOL if you say so....xP
ah I...see? xD what's his name again? I should look i tup...Ox

lool yesss NOVEL not drama this time...xD I was talking about reading European Historical Romances...XD
and for me, they don't have to be historically accurate, I just like reading about the outfits...xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff