Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Cheezieball

Oh, where'd / when'd you see the second one?
Kyndemoo
I'm not sure, I just remember seeing a bit of it.. maybe in class? @_@ High school class?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyndemoo
Hotarla

Wow, those kinda look like they'd be fun to snack on when you're watching a movie or something^^

I don't know, my family has never really been the social kind of family though. We tend to go visit other relatives than they coming to our house. Probably because we wouldn't have space for them all^^;

I do kinda wish my family was more cultural but eh, we're the quiet, hard-working kinda family. Good enough for me ^_^

you mean the "chuun hups"? xD;; I suppose so...xP they don't fit a lot of stuff so it means constant restocking...xD

ah I see...xP yeah we don't really do much visiting and stuff...xD;; we might pay our respects to some of our more "elderly" relatives...xP they're more traditional...xD

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
It comes in brown and black?

Yeahh, it's so yummy, ahhh *q* When can I eat it agaaain, haha

......still not very sure...? xD;;

i had some leftover duck today...o3o;;
Hotarla
I googled it! Sesame and peanut brittle!

=OO Omnomnom, sounds good! I had some.. pork cutlet? Mum bought it while out, eheheh

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
I googled it! Sesame and peanut brittle!

=OO Omnomnom, sounds good! I had some.. pork cutlet? Mum bought it while out, eheheh

xD ah I'm not a fan of....brittle? xD;;

oh sounds good! :>
Hotarla
Aww, haha, that's okay, I will eat all your peanut brittle =w=

Yeah! It was nice, didn't eat as much as I would have liked @_@ But now I can eat the rest later!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball
Hotarla
Aww, haha, that's okay, I will eat all your peanut brittle =w=

Yeah! It was nice, didn't eat as much as I would have liked @_@ But now I can eat the rest later!

XD *throws some peanut brittle at you* o3o

yay for eating leftovers! XD;;

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Really? Wow, that's lucky! Why didn't I have that teacher? >.<

Hotarla

I imagine if our more elderly relatives lived closer by, we'd visit them a lot as well but they're overseas^^; Actually come to think of it, the only time I meet up with my relatives is around Christmas

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyndemoo

Hotarla

I imagine if our more elderly relatives lived closer by, we'd visit them a lot as well but they're overseas^^; Actually come to think of it, the only time I meet up with my relatives is around Christmas

I dont' have a lot of elderly relatives left...:< both my maternal grandparents are gone, my paternal grandfather is also gone, my paternal grandmother still lives nearby...and I have a great aunt and uncle (on my mother's side, she's my mother's mother's sister) but they live far enough that we can't really visit them as much...o3o

I barely meet my extended family/relatives much, even if it is a special occasion...>.> and a lot of my mother's family (actually most of them) live in Hong Kong....xD;;
Junett
*Pounces on*
Kyndemoo
xDD I don't think we watched it all though.. if that is where I watched it @_@

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Hotarla

Ooh, Hong Kong! Have you ever been to visit them there? It looks like it'd be a fun shopping spot for a holiday^^

Cheezieball

Somehow I don't think it would be school material^^; But it would be cool if you did see it there... What do you remember of it anyways?

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Kyndemoo
Hotarla

Ooh, Hong Kong! Have you ever been to visit them there? It looks like it'd be a fun shopping spot for a holiday^^

well I can count the number of times I've been to Hong Kong on one hand...xD but yeah I've been there...don't really like it, its too crowded for my taste...xD;; and polluted...>< the aiiiiiiiir......*coughcough*

according to my mom, shopping there isn't all that great anymore...xD;; its not cheaper and the quality is getting worse...^^;;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff