Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

User Image

Boo!

Welcome to my house of HORROOOORR!! RAAHHHahah! I'm kidding. But if this really were a house of horror, here are some survival tips

----

BREAK TIME, my eyes are tired xD
Cheezieball
Lucyiena

Ahaha, well I did half an hour of studying.. for some reason I always get a headache studying/doing homework >< I have 5 exams

Test 1) I'm not confident at the moment, but I reckon I will be competent after some studying
Test 2) Just need to revise a bit, pretty confident (still need to refresh though)
Test 3) Computing exam, sort of confident but a little worried? Not sure if I'll understand how to do the question xD
Test 4) My worst subject >< I hope I can learn enough to pass
Test 5) Just need to memorise some things >< All theory but should be easy enough

Sounds like you'll be ok! But still, 5 exams in one week o.o Are they spaced out at least?

Oh yeah, my mum brought home some maltesers that a patient gave to her the other day!
Lucyiena

They're over 4 days xD The two exams in one day will be computing (which I just need to brush up on) and then the hard one that confuses me BUT we can bring in a cheat sheet so.. hopefully I can fit all the worked out problems I need on it xD
Wow, so you can write small and fit as much as you want on your cheat sheet? I wish I could do that for my exam but then again i only have the one exam. And have you told me that before? Sounds familiar.
Lucyiena

Yup xD I'll do it tomorrow, or start tonight. Ahh, eating unhealthy, delicious food xD
Cheezieball
Lucyiena

Yup xD I'll do it tomorrow, or start tonight. Ahh, eating unhealthy, delicious food xD

What were you eating? Man my iPhone is useful, I can reply more frequently with it^^
Lucyiena

A piece of bread/bun thing which I filled with cheese and pork and stuck in the microwave xD

I made a banner, what do you think? User Image

Proud Heckler

Neon Nemo

Thank yoouu! 4laugh

Proud Heckler

Cheezieball

Am so ordering for you once you have room
owo
Neon Nemo

D'aww, thank you <3 I'ma post in your shop again! xD
Cheezieball

hey which library and when are we gonna meet up tomorrow?!?!?!?!?!?!?1 checking your phone helps...
nancelot

SORRYY!! I will check now!! Is TAFE library okay? And uhh, hmm, 1pm too late? ><
Cheezieball

tafe library is good and yeah 1pm is good - means i get sleep =D
nancelot

Hurray! ^^

I procrastinated most of today, then did at least 1 hour's study xD I'm going to write notes tomorrow for a different subject though ^__^ *Ambitious*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff