Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Cheezieball

Thanks!^^

I'm using those as a quick way to practice and experiment. Was focusing on the hair in that one, since I remember finding it hard to do white things... I think I've gotten better at it somehow xD

On the other side, I need to practice skin tones... I do have some ideas on how to improve that though. I'll try it out next time.
Lucyiena
Ahh, that's great! And it's cool you know how to get better
I am eager to seee, hehehe

I want more milk teeaa, is there a recommended daily limit to that?? xD
Cheezieball

Depends on how much sugar you put in it

And I think it's more that I have ideas that I want to experiment with than that I know for sure I can improve by using them

Fatcat

Cheezieball

LOL gawddarnit, trampled grass making me confused all day ):

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

It was a super long day yesterday.

http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=127710

But I come home with mad loots yo ;D
x_Syrazel_x

Wow! So colourful and pretty!! ^_^ Makes me wish I had fish! I'm not sure I'd be able to remember all their names though xD;;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
The koi girls have been confusing me cuz they keep changing colors. The smaller girls dont have color so its hard to know who's who. >.<
x_Syrazel_x

I dunno, I still think it's kinda impressive that you can remember all those names even if you can't match the names to the fish^^

They must look pretty cool in real life! I don't really have much experience with fish, didn't even realise they could change colours^^; I thought it was just the way light reflected off their scales that made their appearance look different

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Lucyiena
x_Syrazel_x

I dunno, I still think it's kinda impressive that you can remember all those names even if you can't match the names to the fish^^

They must look pretty cool in real life! I don't really have much experience with fish, didn't even realise they could change colours^^; I thought it was just the way light reflected off their scales that made their appearance look different

Nope, there are a lot of species that change based on environmental factors. Betta's have a marble gene that's genetic, and it basically causes pigment in their scales to 'jump' around a bit. Some fish change completely and don't look the same in just a few weeks to a few months time.

But in other fish they change color to match the surroundings, or it's a threat display or a way to hunt, or even a way to attract a mate.

But from what I've seen in all fish species is when they get stressed or are ill, their colors tend to fade and they don't look as vibrant. Bettas specifically will get horizontal black stripes signalling stress and they can fade to almost see-through.

When you're passionate about something you remember more about it than others is all =) Cause every detail becomes important to you.
x_Syrazel_x

I love your chi tank! <3

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

loool really? xD well I sometimes do that actually...completely ignore how everyone looks and just go straight to quoting and posting..xD

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
hpanna
x_Syrazel_x

I love your chi tank! <3

Thankies ^^
Lucyiena
Not as much as Easy Way or Chatime but I guess I prolly shouldn't more than one cup ;w;
A1SU
xDD;; Ahh, I wonder if I could order from your shop, it opens and closes so quickly, like a broken camera shutter @_@
x_Syrazel_x
Wooow, such pretty colours! The trip was really worth it *w* I think I like Eranikus especially, the blue is so prettyyy
hpanna
Annaaaa, you look so cute >w<
Hotarla
Haha xD I think I see the first avatar that quotes me with peripheral vision, then just go to reply ;w;

Ahh, hungry, I want to eat a sandwich or a wrap *w*
I have an alternative for a fondue pot! portable stove and a pot xD
Thanks. xD

Oh, we have Chatime here too. So good. Bubble tea shops are crazy in this chinese neighborhood near where I live. There are tons of them competing with each other on one block and different shops of the same chain have different deals.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff