What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Hehe awww, there's nothing wrong with wanting to go cheap. Sometimes you can create an outfit with items you've had for ages heart
Pounded

Yeah, that's what I want to do! But what? *Strokes beard*
Will you dress your avi for Halloween?

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

I dunno, do the tektek invo avi thingo xD.

Uh..I may do..not all that bothered xD.
Pounded

Ahaha, yeah, I'm lazy too. That's why I am wearing a star hat xDD My lazy efforts, lalala

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Hehe awww but it works though!
Pounded

Eheheh, thanks xD You could be.. the God of Sheep! Or something xD

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Hehe nahh, I'll just be Alice for now biggrin heart
XD Cute avvie, cheezie

Shapeshifter

Yeah I saw it on a 'did you know' thing. So i was wondering if it was true.

fairy floss sounds pretty cool.

And Cheezie is a star! surprised

hpanna

Oh I like the vampire jacket. I remember I made my mules on the other side, but ahhh it will take forever to get the items. ;-;
Pounded
Aww, so cute xD
hpanna
Ahaha, thanks xDD Anna, do you know if we really need to attack/heal 500 times for some items? =O
Junett

xDD You guuys, have you ever been to Disneyland? =O Since there is one in America.. I am jealous xD

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

I haven't been to disneyland since it's in california. But when I'm home in Fl I go to disneyworld.
surprised Do you want to go to disneyland?
Junett

Yes! I want to, I want to! We don't have a Disneyland, only Movie World or Dream World or something like that, which i nothing on Disneyland! It always looks so cool in ads and when people talk about it *Q*

How was Disney World? =OOO

Shapeshifter

Cheezieball

Hmm I don't know much about disneyland, but disneyworld is a lot of fun. I hope you get the chance to go to disneyland sometime.

xD but you live in australia. You get all the cool scary animals. That's more than disneyland. [/joking]
Just a combo of 500 attacks/heals for the last item, unless you want the achievement. XD. By the way, just found out you don't need to actually score for a game to count.

I've been to Disney World and Californian Adventure (right across from Disneyland) but not to Disneyland.
Junett
Cheezieball

Hmm I don't know much about disneyland, but disneyworld is a lot of fun. I hope you get the chance to go to disneyland sometime.

xD but you live in australia. You get all the cool scary animals. That's more than disneyland. [/joking]

I think Disney world is a lot bigger than Disneyland. I've only been to magic kingdom and Epcot

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff