Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Shapeshifter

hpanna

Aww that sucks. I bet your thanksgiving break or winter break is longer than mine then?

I just have thursday and friday off. So a 4 day weekend. Phew. I've been needing it. I had so much work. ;^;

And I'm going home for thanksgiving! What are you doing on your thanksgiving break?

Oh yeah, and gaia finally let me into that heralds of chaos game. =_= But it's even laggier than zOMG. rofl Have you played it yet?
Junett
hpanna

Aww that sucks. I bet your thanksgiving break or winter break is longer than mine then?

I just have thursday and friday off. So a 4 day weekend. Phew. I've been needing it. I had so much work. ;^;

And I'm going home for thanksgiving! What are you doing on your thanksgiving break?

Oh yeah, and gaia finally let me into that heralds of chaos game. =_= But it's even laggier than zOMG. rofl Have you played it yet?

They give us two days off for Thanksgiving and winter break is one month.

My family doesn't celebrate Thanksgiving, we just go through the motions if we wanted to (turkey) XD

lol. Yeah, the game play is a bit slow. I got in yesterday. Did you try setting the flash quality to low?

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Junett
YES, break!! Party time for Junett! User Image
You've really worked so hard ;w;

Ahh, so does the new RIG have items you guys like?
A few, but they're sort of expensive

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

The nice ones always are =( Although that shop with user made items has some clothes that are pretty and cheap! You guys checked it out?

Blaarrggh, got a prepaid credit card and and put money on it but now I find out there's a conversion fee and I should have got the multicurrency one but now the post office is closed and won't be open till Mondaaay T___T;;

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Hmmm, maybe? You don't get taught to say maroon in school xD. Oh wow XD Maybe, who knows? You may have just randomly said something that you've heard an American said and imitated it unintentionally? XD

You should've gotten a travel money card, works exactly like a credit card but you can put multiple currencie's on. Unless that's what you're on about then ignore me XD
Pounded

I did watch a lot of TV when I was younger xD And still do.. ohoho

Aha, yeah, that's what the guy said when I called up (might've cost me 4 bucks to call =() so I'll be doing that on Monday since my local post office isn't open till Monday. I could go to the city but then I'd be in the city just for that and it seems like a waste of transport money P:

Pounded, I really, really, really want the One Piece ship models! xD

This one and this one T____________T

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Hehe awww XD I think TV has changed the way we talk. I find myself every now and then having a different accent when I talk... XD

Could you not get one from the bank? Or aren't they open on the weekend for you guys over there?

Hehe they look awesome! XD If i had room I would totally get one XD
Pounded

xDD Well we are a multicultural country, eheheh

Nah, it's the Load & Go card from Auspost specifically
I could get a prepaid from Woolworths but it's a different type with different rates *nods*
I know for the sure the multicurrency card is free but you have to load at least 100 bucks each time, but it's free to reload
I dunno about the Woolworths one 'cept that you have to pay a dollar for every time you reload P:

Ohh, you make a good point, Iwonder where I would put it @w@;; I should get rid of some old stuff.. but.. I'm a bit of a hoarder.. I get attached to things ._.;

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

True xD.

Ahhh I see, that makes sense xD. Stupid Aus post not being open on weekends.

Hehe awww I'm exactly the same. I just took over my dressers and put one of my statues in the family bookcase sharing it with Dad xDD.
Pounded

I reckon, ey? Closed on Sundays I guess is fair enough, it's always like that, but why Saturday too? emotion_donotwant

xDD Dang, I really need a fair bit of space for the boats I want, ahaha
Take over other shelves..? But they are out in the open and children come over with their dirty little hands P: Nah, I already have 3 bookcases and a cupboard, I should clean those out xD
hpanna

Your character on Soulcrash is amazing! Took so many hits and didn't die =OO

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas