Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 3 4 5 6 7 ... 1585 1586 1587 > >> >>> »|

*****☆☆ Finished Works
    ______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

So I decided to display them to give a better idea of what you'll get! Only showing the last 5 pieces I did of each style!

Last updated 23 August 2011

User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Open! It's open! Ahhh!

ILU nancelot! Thank you for the moral support!

And Lumari and Rosey Dolly even though they aren't here xD
Good luck!!!! Hopefully there'll be no 'batsu' xD

Lol xD I drew a picture of that! Maybe I'll redo it on comp and upload it xD

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
.... So I totally didn't stalk Cheezie because of the mygaia page saying that she posted something in the art shop forum >___>

... Hello and good morning you two!~ 8D
Lancealittle

Lol! I actually thought of you.. but thought it'd be.. uppity? If I sent a PM saying 'What up, I have an art shop, yo' xD
But Aaaace, Lance! Guess what?

Edit: And hello o-o I forgot to say hello? D:

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball

Lol! I actually thought of you.. but thought it'd be.. uppity? If I sent a PM saying 'What up, I have an art shop, yo' xD
But Aaaace, Lance! Guess what?

Edit: And hello o-o I forgot to say hello? D:

Rofl xD Well for future refference, I would of loved to of heard that because then it'd be an invitation to bug you again about arts XP ... Plus it's always nice to hear from good old friends no matter what they have to say ^___^

Gasp! What's up? ... and it doesn't matter which you call me xD I'll respond to both ^__^

And I considered this a hello, so no worries on your edit XP

nancelot
hello~!

Hello and good morning from the east coast of the united states ^__^ How are you doing today?
Lancealittle

good evening from the east coast of australia xD i'm doing well thank you ^^ and yourself?
haha this is trippy Lancealittle and nancelot blaugh
I am so up for a half body when you open up the slots! I'll be checking in until then. (:

spunglass's Fav

Hostile Genius

User ImageUser Image
x
x
x
~RAY DARKWOLF~
x
x
I WANnA SEE A COLORED CHIBI NAOW <3
lol >D

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nancelot
good evening from the east coast of australia xD i'm doing well thank you ^^ and yourself?
haha this is trippy Lancealittle and nancelot blaugh

Rofl! Really now? That's awesome xD So do you know Cheezie in real life? Because I think I remember her saying she was from Australia waaaaaay back when... though my memory is bad so I wouldn't doubt it if you told me I was wrong xD;; Glad to hear you're doing well though ^___^ I myself am just beginning work, so things are starting to get stressful and such... but my boss is out today and tomorrow, so I'm a bit more relaxed then usual xD

And I was just thinking that myself XD Hopefully people won't get to confused if they see us talking to each other and what not XP

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezie! Here's an order~

Username: Lancealittle... but you can call me Ace seeing how you've known me for so long XP
Reference: My Mogin~ X3
Style: I want something bigger, but a chibi sketch will do for now~ X3
Other: I say let's make the sketch color purple, and of course make her happy and bubbly... and since I know you remember me, you know what else makes me smile and happy X3
Offer: Pfft, I'll be damned if I pay a simple 2k for this! D< You get 10k for this!... so take it as a 2k payment with a 400% tip xD
Lancealittle

Haha, okay ^__^ Well, I can't tell you yet actually because I'm not yet sure.. what I'm doing. But I like saying 'Guess what' =D So really.. I have no idea what I'm talking about anymore ._. I went and had a bath and.. yeah xD Forgot everything xD

Project R e f i n e

Thank you! I just don't want to open up anything too serious with exams coming up but they'll be over er, eventually xD

Ray Artemis Darkwolf

THEY'RE NOT AS NICE AS YOURS. Teach me! xD

nancelot

YOU'RE SO CLEVER!! I totally didn't notice the nancelot, lancealittle thing! xDDD
Lancealittle

=O Thanks! I will try to make it worth 10k! >=]
Lancealittle

Rofl! Really now? That's awesome xD So do you know Cheezie in real life? Because I think I remember her saying she was from Australia waaaaaay back when... though my memory is bad so I wouldn't doubt it if you told me I was wrong xD;; Glad to hear you're doing well though ^___^ I myself am just beginning work, so things are starting to get stressful and such... but my boss is out today and tomorrow, so I'm a bit more relaxed then usual xD

And I was just thinking that myself XD Hopefully people won't get to confused if they see us talking to each other and what not XP

yeah i know Cheezie irl - unfortunately rofl jk nah she's practically my sister ^^
glad to hear that you're more relaxed - stress is bad....BAD!!!!! eek anyway...yes i am weird...just in case you haven't noticed...>_>

and confusing people is fun...until i start to get confused too...><

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces