Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

hiya everyone! how goes it?
Renshu Li
=OO It's cool that they can move the whiskers!! Oh, oh, seals can too! Learnt that during the seal show at the zoo =DD

I didn't even think about the hacking part, just the physically getting in part xD What with the bullet proof glass and windows that slide up *nods*

nancelot

Heya! Getting ready for Page 1000! xDD Gaahh, better fix up those rules quick xD
Cheezieball
1000th page!!!! dramallama
They look so cool, whiskerin' along the bottom of the tank or along the driftwood. <3
Gasp! Maybe seals and catfish are secretly related?! I have worked out the secrets of the universe!

And if you've got the skills for the hacking, you might be able to get away with it! But not if you like... walked in there... And was all "gimme moneys kthx." xP

*Curls up in bed* I need to nap... But I want to see page 1000!

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezie:
Ugh, work is the main culprit. Working full time has it advantages of money but it eats alot of your time. Then I've got things going on left right and centre with family and friends. It just never ends *pouts* ;____;
nancelot
Yay, almost there! xD
Renshu Li
I think selas are related to dogs xD;

Aha, yeah xD And you have to have an escape plan! Otherwise you'll just get caught and have wasted lots of time and money -_-

Ahh, so sorry for the delayed response, I was sorting some stuff out xD;;

Pounded

Aww, seems like a busy life! At least it's never boring? xD
...I was just kidding. xP I think fish are mostly related to fish. Not so much mammals...
And it's cool, you can go and do... life stuff without apologising. I'm thinking about life stuff as well. Just being lazy right now...
Renshu Li

xD; I was serious though o-o They repeated a lot of facts about seals while we were waiting for the show to start xD About 3 times 8'D

xDD It wasn't so much life stuff as Gaia shop stuff xD; I was just sitting in my test thread thinking and doing some coding xD
*starts drum roll softly in the background* so many pages *O*/
Ohh, I see! xD So you were forced to leeaarrn. There are worse things to have to learn about than seals, though. 8D

Ah, that's right, you're re-doing the front right? I usually leave graphics to my friends. It is... not one of my talents. >.>; It's cool that you're setting it up yourself though! <3
nancelot
You're making me feel anxious lol xDD
Renshu Li

Haha, yeah, it was okay xD Now brainwashed with random seal facts xDD

I'm pretty bleh at graphics too.. I just did something quick and simple xD I might ask a friend to er, make some nicer ones later, aha
Cheezieball
^___________________________________________^v
And if you keep talking to me you'll become brainwashed with random rabbit facts that you'll burt out an inopportune moments.
Job interview? "Rabbits will eat your eyebrows while you sleep oops sorry don't know where that came from..."
Suppose it'll work if your job involves rabbits!
nancelot
Updated the fron page! xD
Renshu Li

Lol! xDD Will they do that?? Noo, my eyebrows, how will people know I am angry or surprised??

Destitute Loiterer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces