Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 ... 1585 1586 1587 > >> >>> »|

Lancealittle

gnaaaaw I feel so loved!!! but yes I'm sure Cheezie counts you as one to the crazy awesome people whilst i'm just a crazy person xD no really...*advises one to run away*
but so far you've been super awesome! so unless you're actually super evil or like i dunno...wanna run old ladies over with a car of try to steal my pocky...stay away from my pocky...
what was i saying? oh right yes i too am drawing you into my book of super awesome gaians ^^

and once again back to sleep xD trained to hard today...

Cheezieball

HI~!!!!! study on monday? Bye~!!!!!! ~(o_O)~

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
nancelot
gnaaaaw I feel so loved!!! but yes I'm sure Cheezie counts you as one to the crazy awesome people whilst i'm just a crazy person xD no really...*advises one to run away*
but so far you've been super awesome! so unless you're actually super evil or like i dunno...wanna run old ladies over with a car of try to steal my pocky...stay away from my pocky...
what was i saying? oh right yes i too am drawing you into my book of super awesome gaians ^^

and once again back to sleep xD trained to hard today...

You should always feel loved! DX ... but that's awesome to know that I'm in both of your awesome books x3 ... though if you're drawing me into yours, you better show me the picture! I want to see arts of me! D<

... and no, not supper evil... unless you count giving really large tips and random gifts when I feel like it evil... because I've done that to a few people and they've called me evil after that xD And no worries on the pocky... I has my own X3 *huggles mini fridge where he keeps them, because he likes them cold*

And that's alright XD I hope you sleep well, and talk to you later!~
Lancealittle

More sketch chibis? Because that'd be fine ^^

nancelot

Yes! And we can look like we're good students, studying in a library and stuff <_>

Edit: And goodnight! And hello for when you see this!

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
More sketch chibis? Because that'd be fine ^^

Well seeing how that's your only type of slots that are open, yes~ XP Though this time I may ask for something a little different then my usual... because I just found out what my friends other fursona looks like, and I think she wants art of her, but won't ask for it because she likes drawing it herself and what not xD
Lancealittle

Aha, sure, let's talk! And I can understand that xD

Eheh, had to edit a link because it went to a completely different picture ='DD

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Aha, sure, let's talk! And I can understand that xD

Well, I don't know if you're still up for talking seeing how I took so long to reply, but I am still interested xD;;;

The two characters are these two; zentara and a more angelic Mogin

Not sure if you'd want to doodle ether of them, but otherwise it'd be couples of Ace and Mogin doing couple like things... or things that only Ace and Mogin would do xD

5,750 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250
They're cute ! yeah you had the name right XD
Aliyune

Thank you! ^__^ She's reeaally pretty and hopefully I will come across your reference of her =DD One and Two!

Lancealittle

Aha, it's okay, I know you have a life xD And wings!! =O They look fun to draw =DD Are they friends? ENEMIES? =OOOOOOO

Friendly Puppy

15,025 Points
  • Doggone It! 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Beta Gaian 0
Cheezieball
Aha, it's okay, I know you have a life xD And wings!! =O They look fun to draw =DD Are they friends? ENEMIES? =OOOOOOO

Thanks xD;;; Ya, a few people all came in at once and all wanted their problems fixed first... so I bet you can figure out how that one ended pretty easily =___='' But yes! They're not actually friends or enimies, but actually the same person xD;;; My friend created the angelic version of Mogin and Zentara (who's part dragon by the way) as her two fursona's. Zentara is her when she's alone and not wanting to be with other people. She's distant, very self absorbed, and doesn't like it when people touch her... at all. Then Mogin is when she's around people she loves and wants to protect. She's very caring, loving, and cuddly. Thing is though, for my little puppy Ace to be in love with a magical cat with wings just seemed... well... to much non-fiction for me xD;; So with her permission, I changed her outfit and took off her wings... and that became the Mogin that Ace knows and loves~ X3
User Image
User Image
Omggggggggggggg cuuuuuute.

Username: Shourii
Reference: Current avi 4laugh
Style: Chibi sketch, please. 3nodding
Other: ---
Offer: 5k? User Image

User Image
Lancealittle

Ohh, the same person? =O I always thought that idea was pretty cool xD What would you like to see? o-o *Thinks*

Shourii

And yes! Please send trade ^__^ And colour?
Also, I saw you about 1 minute ago in someone's shop =D
Cheezieball
Lancealittle

Ohh, the same person? =O I always thought that idea was pretty cool xD What would you like to see? o-o *Thinks*
Shourii

And yes! Please send trade ^__^ And colour?
Also, I saw you about 1 minute ago in someone's shop =D
User Image
User Image
Blue. 3nodding
And yeah, I'm really looking for art right now. *__*
User Image
Shourii

Well thank you for picking meee! ^^ Your avatar gives me an interesting idea xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff