Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Ultimecia
Not long xD Ah, you're right! I could prolly find another way even if my desktop wasn't returned eue

Aged Lunatic

Cheezieball

Yeeeeesh * u*

User Image

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
*snugs Cheezie and Ultimecia* OwO

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
I hope so! xD

Yeah, just a few seconds feels like a long time >< To be fair though I heard Australia has really slow internet cmopared to other countries .-. So we, down here, are not imagiing it! xD

LOOOOOOOOL why is internet slower in Australia? xDDDD because you guys are all laid back and stuff? xP pfffffffffft!
Can't be as slow as US internet speeds, can it? XD
My internet speed is 2.7 mbps. Faster internet costs too much and there's not many options in my neighborhood...
Ultimecia
xD Actually the trial expires around the day my desktp should be returned! Hopefully it works out eue
Mokoni
*Squishhugs* ouo
Hotarla
Lol, yes, that's why xD Aha, I don't really know, hmm *strokes beard* Maybe not equipped for it? Maybe something about infrastructure.. I don't know >< I'm ok with it but some youtubers I watch have said that our internet is sooo slow copared to where they're from xD;;
hpanna
I don't know the speed number wise .-. Is there a way to check? xD

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
*Snuggies* emotion_kirakira

Aged Lunatic

emotion_kirakira heart heart heart

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Hotarla
="Cheezieball"
Hotarla
Lol, yes, that's why xD Aha, I don't really know, hmm *strokes beard* Maybe not equipped for it? Maybe something about infrastructure.. I don't know >< I'm ok with it but some youtubers I watch have said that our internet is sooo slow copared to where they're from xD;;

LOL seeing as I'd probably never go "down under" I'll probably never know...xD;; you Aussies just like the good life! XP even your internet feels the same!XDDDD

Iunno why you guys would have slower internets though..xP something to look into! XD
Cheezieball
I don't know the speed number wise .-. Is there a way to check? xD

I checked my router's address. But there are speed test websites too
Mokoni
*Throws flower petals* The flowers my mum planted have started to bloom *o*
Ultimecia
Lol, Ulti is the second day harder than the first?? I don't know how my arms are going to do it
Hotarla
Aw, maybe one day, if you became a millionaire or something! People seem to like Australia, just not the plane flight eue; To be fair, it does sound like a reaaally long time ;w;
hpanna
Oh yeah! I think I've done that before xD;; Hmm, I don't think the number was 2 eue; But man, sucks when there aren't a lot of options ene I wanted to go with my original provider cos the deal was good but they don't cover the area I moved into ._.
Yeah, there is one provider we want but they don't have service where I live, even though they have an office three blocks away...

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
How pretty!!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Cheezieball

Hotarla
Aw, maybe one day, if you became a millionaire or something! People seem to like Australia, just not the plane flight eue; To be fair, it does sound like a reaaally long time ;w;

XDDDD ah well I guess we'll see then...xP who knows, it might just happen one day...xP
hpanna
What the... eAe;; That.. sounds too stupid orz Only 3 blocks away.. ha orz I think when I was shopping around for a procider, the one I wanted ended their service like a street away ene; What kind of luck is that .-.
Mokoni
Yeah! I'm going to take a photo every few days to catch it blooming! This rose type flower *u*
Hotarla
Yeah *u* One day I might want to visit the US.. maybe...? Lol xD I have a riend who went and I can't reember where she went but she said she didn't realise how man trees we had till she went there and didn't see as many eue; Probably a city.. don't remember which *^*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff