Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Pounded
Ahh, but I don't trust them xD I'd like to ask other artists who sell, like you, and not everyone who offers pricing suggestions in that forum is an artist P; Of course, I want to charge heaps xD But not so much that people would be disappointed by what they got fr my prices ono;

Poundie, I finished another one! Yay for tiny pixels, easy to finish xD

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

Well most of them are quite kind, I don't think I've had a bad experience of someone pricing it wrong and most are more than generous. I think usually between 0-10k sounds right for mini dolls but as before it's really up to what the artists wants to charge. I know some can charge even more but I try to keep it reasonable and between people's regular price range (basing this off those that spend theirs quite frequently and still would like to get art at a reasonable price)

Yay! Well done <3 heart You're doing great for someone who claims to have not pixelled razz
Pounded
Ahh, well I don't want to be overpriced either xDD

I have definitely pixelled now xD Just a matter of how well I am doing *nods* I remember trying way back when, in your shop! Do you remember you had a contest once? That was my first time I think xD

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

Iunno, keep going I guess.
x_Syrazel_x
Yes emotion_donotwant Let us do that, persevere, struggle onwards, have fun when we can! Been drawing recently?

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
x_Syrazel_x
Yes emotion_donotwant Let us do that, persevere, struggle onwards, have fun when we can! Been drawing recently?

Yes...currently working on a friend's memorial piece for his dead marble koi betta. And I've gotten passed the hard part with the OMG CHEEZIE!!! Cheezie~~!!! Curtis helped me get my cintiq 13! We ordered it just yesterday! this!!!!
x_Syrazel_x
:0000000000000000000000000000000000!!! Omgggg, when is it coming????

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
x_Syrazel_x
:0000000000000000000000000000000000!!! Omgggg, when is it coming????

I don't know~ >.< We ordered it after business hours so I prlly won't get a confirmation email till MOnday xD And I could get it next week, but Corel said Wacom is back ordered so I may not get it for 4-8 weeks xP But I'm pretty sure I'll have it before Xmas =3
x_Syrazel_x
Wooow, it's so beautiful ;w; *Touches screen* Keep me updated? xDD

Ahh, I think my pen nib is wearing down a bit much, I wonder when I am supposed to replace it eue;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
x_Syrazel_x
Wooow, it's so beautiful ;w; *Touches screen* Keep me updated? xDD

Ahh, I think my pen nib is wearing down a bit much, I wonder when I am supposed to replace it eue;

If it's rounded down to the base its time to replace it. I know, I had to replace mine a few weeks ago and had to go dig my bamboo tablet box out of our storage closet xP I apparently didnt think about replacing it for two years, so mine was rlly low.
x_Syrazel_x
Ahh, I see, I think I still have a while left on it, it's just that it's somehow sharpened itself eue;;; Well, depending on the angle, eheh
*Pats tablet* You are so useful, yes you are

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball
x_Syrazel_x
Ahh, I see, I think I still have a while left on it, it's just that it's somehow sharpened itself eue;;; Well, depending on the angle, eheh
*Pats tablet* You are so useful, yes you are

Hee, yes they are. So long as your pen is still fully responsive I think you're fine. Mine started to be a bit jumpy.
x_Syrazel_x
:0 I didn't know it could do that. Well now I know eheh xD Hmm, part of my pen looks polished now though xD; Not sure what happened there, it doesn't affect how i hold it or anything, just looks a bit unusual eue; I wonder if I spilt something or it >n<;

Doryan White's Princess

Lonely Knight

18,900 Points
  • Striking Knight 150
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Cheezieball

I'm not rlly sure how it works, but my line were a lot better when I replaed my nib. But mine was waaay down and kinda flat

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
Cheezieball

That's true sometimes you have to just guesstimate and hope it sounds reaonable XD.

Hehe exactly! Oh jeez, that....I completely forgot about that,,,,I remembered the other day about and was going to start handing out prizes only to find 90% of the participants (excluding you) had left gaia.... I can make you a prize if you want? it just may take a while xD. You are doing great considering it's been a while since you last tried biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff