What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Junett

For yoouu, finally sketched something
User Image

Shapeshifter

hpanna

Ohhh I see. I was too lazy to watch their whole debate. It's a reference to that binder of women thing.

That's odd that the polls would be so crowded. But I guess it's good a lot of people voted!

I'm actually kinda glad I didn't vote. I'd have to vote as a florida resident, but I don't think they will even finish counting florida's votes. They always mess up! They messed up in the previous years as well. I heard some people that voted for one side got counted as voting for someone else. emotion_facepalm

Cheezieball

Ouch! I hate when professors do that for exams. I'm glad it was easy for you though!

My final exams are 4 hours long, but no one ever needs that much time unless it's organic chemistry or something. But then when I took my orgo finals, my professors only gave us 3 hours. I actually had trouble finishing in 3 hours. ;-; So mean. Those are tests that you'd need 4 hours. It's so painful.

surprised
That sketch is so pretty! Thank you. heart crying You don't have to sketch me anything though.
Hmmm. I have to pay you back now. Thankfully I don't think I have any tests this week. I had so many before.
Junett

What is this 'binder of women'? o-o

And that's messed up D: How can you miscount so badly that your vote goes to someone else?? *Shakes head*

It was multiple choice and I think it was easy for everyone xD Some things though.. I just had to guess, and at times I felt like overanalysing the question xD So easy to ><

Oh dang =O Yeah, sometimes you do need the time *Nods* I feel like some accounting subjects prolly need 3 hours.. tax maybe? A 4 hour test though, dang @_@ That's so looong

Noo, aha, I was just using you for practise! Don't worry about it at all xD I felt like I was rusty so needed to get back into it a bit before doing your proper commissions *nods*
Junett

Yeah, Florida always seem to have voting problems. First the hanging chads and recounts and then this election I heard people were waiting on lines hours after the official closing time and even when Obama was already declared the winner.

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
hpanna
What the? o_O People waiting even after they finished?? That's not right ><;;
FireGoddess101

Hey there, you're looking preeettyyy~

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
Cheezieball

FireGoddess101

Hey there, you're looking preeettyyy~

thanks
heart
Yeah. That's one of the cons of the electoral college system of voting.
hpanna

Voting systems confuse me.. I originally thought you just vote and count the votes but it's actually a lot more complicated, huh? @_@

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

I keep losing my way. o 3o

Invisible Nerd

13,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Champion 300
  • Alchemy Level 2 100

Aged Lunatic

//rollrollroll

BUSY TIMES ARE BUSY ADJHDLGKJH emo
FireGoddess101
So what have you been up to? =DD
x_ T r i s t e _x
And your clothes! You're almost nakie! =O
I will get a nice comfy chair for you to sit on and put your name on it so everyone knows this is your chair =DD

Ultimecia

What are you doiiiiing?? xD;
And maan, had the most tiring 3 days this week xD But they're oveerr, huzzaaah

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

No inspiration for an avatar.
My own chair? emotion_kirakira

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash