Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello!

Hi 8B 0.36162361623616 36.2% [ 98 ]
Yoohooooo~ 0.17712177121771 17.7% [ 48 ]
Howdy 0.13284132841328 13.3% [ 36 ]
What's up? 0.11070110701107 11.1% [ 30 ]
How do you do? 0.21771217712177 21.8% [ 59 ]
Total Votes:[ 271 ]

Mm, I think I couldn't leave where I am now. It's a decent-sized town, but walk away from the town centre and you can find countryside. It's not perfect for hiking unless you can drive, but it's still perfectly do-able! London must be so... different. All the green areas are parks, all carefully maintained and not hiking areas.
Mm, I can see the appeal of more interesting countryside... And it's true, you can get used to the cold. But still. Just... Brrrrr. I have trouble with the winters down here well I do now that our weather has apparently forgotten what "temperate climate" means... Bloody ice.

Aged Lunatic

Cheezieball
It's a new game called 'If I Tackle Ulti I Win'. It's really popular nowadays. Keep up with the times, Ultiii xD

User Image
nancelot
For yoouu~
User Image

Azeroux
=OO Got any for show and tell? xD I like looking at other people's work! ^^ MS Paint! That takes dedication! No tablet OR scanner? =O *Pats* Lots of dedication xD
Pippin Aelaera Nueth
=OO Design it! Design something! Get into CrossStitch and have your name in the item description foreveeeer!
meruu_chan
*Pats* It's okay, you worked hard on your speech already ^^ A few minutes break is not too bad xD
Ultimecia

xDD One more coloured bust and I'll open the RNG again! =D Or at least get something done before opening it xD

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cheezieball
it's just recolours. Gaia never seems to make exactly the same colour except for cream.

edit: it doesnt help that there are no items i simply MUST have right now. The last rig was fairly disappointing.
Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Aww, was it? Good thing I didn't try then xDD;; I haven't tried a RIG in a while.. eheh

Questionable Conversationalist

11,750 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Cheezieball
Maybe I was just too lucky the rig before but I didn't get anything good last month, then looking at all the items there wasn't much good to get....

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

ahaha. c':

Nope. Just buses for school.
A friend might be able to help me out.

☆☆ I'd like a Ticket, please!

No. of Tickets: 5
Total: 1k
Pippin Aelaera Nueth

Hmm *strokes beard* That is possible! To have tooo much good luck all the time is crazy!
But it has been a while.. maybe next month?
x_ T r i s t e _x

Yay, I hope so!

And thanks! Hmm, how are we going to do this.. we already have a trade going ;w; Ah.. just.. add it to the trade? xD I'll add you to the list ^^

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

Me too. xP

haha, I was wondering about that.
Okies~ <3
x_ T r i s t e _x

xDD This means I should get a move on yours! I don't know which one to piiick, eheh
I will have another look after this sketch chibi xD

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

haha, maybe so. xD
I can't help you decide. ...well, I could. But I want you to do the one that's best for your style.
x_ T r i s t e _x

xD I like whichever one will have colour that pops! So I'll have to take another look! And then you will become my new sample =w= Since the one on the front page is old... >_>

But don't worry! I am fairly sure I can do the same standard! Fairly.. xD

Sarcastic Strawberry

Cheezieball

Oooh. Well... They both could pop, depending upon how you do them. >w>
The blood would be a color that pops.
I get to be a sample? emotion_kirakira

haha, I wouldn't mind if you do something different.
I trust you and your abilities. ouo
x_ T r i s t e _x

Hmmm *strokes beard* Red is very striking.. hmm

Yerr! My latest creation!

I'm pretty sure it should be similar.. pretty.. sure.. ahaha xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items