Welcome to Gaia! ::

Golden Admirer

Xhex Hess
Two small updates to the pic, if you haven't started coloring or anything yet. I just heard from his roommate that his ears are pierced top and bottom, and that he has a tattoo on his upper right arm, and it's of a wolf pawprint with a 13 inside it. It's because he's the leader of the Wolfpack and 13 is his lucky #, so that is their patch thingy for their uniforms.

But if you've already started coloring, that's fine.

I haven't gotten any further since what you saw, so it's not a problem

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
QT2
Xhex Hess
Two small updates to the pic, if you haven't started coloring or anything yet. I just heard from his roommate that his ears are pierced top and bottom, and that he has a tattoo on his upper right arm, and it's of a wolf pawprint with a 13 inside it. It's because he's the leader of the Wolfpack and 13 is his lucky #, so that is their patch thingy for their uniforms.

Cool. Just let me know if you go back to it today, when you do, so I can watch. If not today, that's cool.

Golden Admirer

Xhex Hess
QT2
Xhex Hess

Cool. Just let me know if you go back to it today, when you do, so I can watch. If not today, that's cool.
I'm not home today~ I'm at Alan's...
So it feels rude to sit and do arts in front of him.
(I brought my PC to do downloads and file transfers and stuff)

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
QT2
Xhex Hess
QT2
Xhex Hess

No worries QT-kins. You go have fun with your Special Someone. I'm just lurking in towns today anyway. Besides, there's no rush on my art anyway. So take as long as you need on it.

Golden Admirer

Xhex Hess
QT2
Xhex Hess
QT2
Xhex Hess

No worries QT-kins. You go have fun with your Special Someone. I'm just lurking in towns today anyway. Besides, there's no rush on my art anyway. So take as long as you need on it.
Don't say that~
I'm still not half way through Insanity's art~ ;o;

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
QT2
Don't say that~
Don't say what?

Golden Admirer

Xhex Hess
QT2
Don't say that~
Don't say what?
"Take as much time as you need"

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
QT2
Xhex Hess
QT2
Don't say that~
Don't say what?
Oh. Then, you have two or three weeks to get it done." Is that better? I really don't mind though. I have the 600K for the next art already. And I had another one after that in mind, that I am still saving up for so it'll be around Thanksgiving or Christmas maybe. Besides, this one was a gift, and he doesn't talk to me anymore, so.. yeah... really no rush. Unless you just want to get to the Kat~Q one faster.

Golden Admirer

Xhex Hess
QT2
Xhex Hess
QT2
Don't say that~
Don't say what?
Oh. Then, you have two or three weeks to get it done." Is that better? I really don't mind though. I have the 600K for the next art already. And I had another one after that in mind, that I am still saving up for so it'll be around Thanksgiving or Christmas maybe. Besides, this one was a gift, and he doesn't talk to me anymore, so.. yeah... really no rush. Unless you just want to get to the Kat~Q one faster.

Well, I do enjoy lusting over myself.

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
QT2
Xhex Hess
QT2
Xhex Hess
QT2
Don't say that~
Don't say what?

Well, I do enjoy lusting over myself.
*giggle blush* Well, I o enjoy drooling over you-... I mean... showing off your art. And I don't have a clue what I want of them together... so that would probably need to be settled first. And teh one after will either be another double, of my Char and Josh's, or would just be of his, for his birthday, which is Nov 1st. But he said I could give it to him late, if I needed to.

Golden Admirer

SmiIe
OC ART REQUEST

Username: smiIe
OC's Name: Kizzu and Mio
References/Pictures: User Image User Image and User Image [
Type: Half
Size: Wallpaper
My Offer: 800K? xD
Comments: Kizzu is a famous J-rock star who falls in love with "a girl in his dreams", seriously he has dreams of this random girl he doesnt know! anyways mio hates men and she doesnt know Kizzu is a famous rock star. I dont have anything specific, I fell in love with your pictures of your singer and would like something the same. Kizzu is the lead singer, drawing him singing very passionate or sexual would be loved. as for Mio, she can just be behind him looking to her shoulder making a face like " Pftft I dont care" cuz shes so stubborn to admit hes hot emotion_awesome

dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama dramallama

I'm going to be streaming this in case you're interested.

Golden Admirer

SmiIe
OC ART REQUEST

Comments: Kizzu is a famous J-rock star who falls in love with "a girl in his dreams", seriously he has dreams of this random girl he doesnt know! anyways mio hates men and she doesnt know Kizzu is a famous rock star. I dont have anything specific, I fell in love with your pictures of your singer and would like something the same. Kizzu is the lead singer, drawing him singing very passionate or sexual would be loved. as for Mio, she can just be behind him looking to her shoulder making a face like " Pftft I dont care" cuz shes so stubborn to admit hes hot emotion_awesome

Completed~
[Link]

Romantic Lunatic

8,350 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
QT2
SmiIe
OC ART REQUEST

Completed~
[Link]

User Image

✖Weeee~~

many thanks emotion_kirakira

Golden Admirer

Killing thread for 24 hours.

Golden Admirer

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items