Welcome to Gaia! ::

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
awhCB
User Image*waves*
Its been some time since we last talked.
I think one of the last times we talked was shortly after you gave me this art.

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

awhCB

True, but don't quit if you your life is to busy. Just take it as a long, long break. 3nodding
Same, I gotta do hardcore job hunting.
Eh, we'll see. Till then I'll stick with my bishis <3
Been fawning over Ulquiorra from Bleach and Kasuka fron Durarara, lately. <3

*pokes cheeks* Cute! 4laugh

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

Yachiru Delacroix
Thanks I hope I do as well.
I can normally never get art from her.

Oh, what kind of RPs are you interested in?

It depends. I stay away from really amazing writers cause i'm not at there lvl yet.
Other then that I'm up for anything except military.

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Strawberry Angel Misha
I am far from amazing lol.
I am ok, can work even the most untalented writer that gives barely anything to go off of.
If you want to see some example posts I can link you to a few in a PM.

CookieDear's Waifu

Angelic Bunny

Yachiru Delacroix
Strawberry Angel Misha
I am far from amazing lol.
I am ok, can work even the most untalented writer that gives barely anything to go off of.
If you want to see some example posts I can link you to a few in a PM.

Sure, why not. I do need to improve a lot, to get to my princess, her knights and 50 other peoples lvl. They are amazing rpers <3

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • Partygoer 500
Strawberry Angel Misha
"You've Got Mail!"

Golden Admirer

Xhex Hess
OC ART REQUEST

Username: Xhex Hess
OC's Name: Katherine "Kat" And Q.
References/Pictures: Kat in my siggy of Kat and Q first pic.
Type: dramallama BRIBE dramallama Full
Size: Regular
My Offer: 500K
Comments: Your idea. Either the him carrying her, or the ballroom dancing, or other dancing... or whatever that third Idea was. If he is carrying her, can she have the Corset top, and jeans? Ballroom would be a dress, um, whatever color you think she looks best in. Hair done up how you like, but MUST have a curl down her right cheek, if done up. Jewelry is up to you. And if it was that third one, then Style-pose is up to you again.

Won't be able to do the LS cause I won't have much time for net access, but I trust you.

DON'T FORGET HER LIPSTICK AND THE WHITE STREAKS FOR HIM... LOL...

This is a dream come true!!!!! crying .
A bribe for me to do a couple with Q and to do whatever I want!!!!
heart
So accepted it's not even funny~

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
QT2

heart

*Blushes, looking nervous* Trade has been sent. I have a few hours while packing, but I leave early morning... I trust you for you know what I like and don't... and I LOVED your ideas for the dance, and carrying her, and such... but up to you. *Unofficial Secretary smile* I'll keep an eye on the thread while here...Just promise me you will enjoy working on it. A Q art is a Q art, and always makes me happy, especially those that you enjoy doing... so I know I will love it.

Golden Admirer

Xhex Hess
QT2

heart

*Blushes, looking nervous* Trade has been sent. I have a few hours while packing, but I leave early morning... I trust you for you know what I like and don't... and I LOVED your ideas for the dance, and carrying her, and such... but up to you. *Unofficial Secretary smile* I'll keep an eye on the thread while here...Just promise me you will enjoy working on it. A Q art is a Q art, and always makes me happy, especially those that you enjoy doing... so I know I will love it.

But I still have so much art to do, dear~ ><;;;
I'm sure you'll have your laptop back by then @_@''''

Lonely Shapeshifter

8,450 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
yeah that what happen to me

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
QT2

But I still have so much art to do, dear~ ><;;;
I'm sure you'll have your laptop back by then @_@''''

No rush, Love. Do the others first. I cannot ship it till next week cause they need to ship me a box to send it in, first. And since we leave early in the morning, I won't be here to receive the box, and I won't be back till Monday, but I have hubby's during the week, when I return... so long as he is at work. If you wanna wait till next week, I will be fine. The trade still stands. Delete only if you cancel my accepted. Otherwise, no time limit save for my October 1st. Unless something comes up. Then you can ask for an extension. *hugs* I wanted to wait to post it, till your slots were emptier, but seeing as I am gone for a week, I figured I could add it now, and still wait till later.

Golden Admirer

Just wanted to let everyone know...
We put down our dog today.
He was a tall red min pin named cupid.
He fell to hip dysplasia at the age of 3, and had both hips completely replaced.
His spine was compressing, causing immense pain and causing him to lose some feeling and control over his back half.
He also fell to a terrible case of diabetes, blinding him.
He could no longer stand on his own, and every time he walked, he looked like Bambi's first time standing.
I had to go to orlando and face grandma, the true owner, and tell her all the signs of a dog in pain. He was in terrible pain, but she didn't ever see it...
He was finally put out of his misery today.
Rest in peace my dear Cupid~

User Image

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
*Observes a moment of silence for Cupid*

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Between your dog, My GIL, and my friend's Friend, God has three more Angels home, watching over us now. *hugs Q* If that offends, sorry, I am feeling very blessed right now that she is not longer hurting. Fighting Heart issues for over a year now. It was more pain for her, than this is going to be for us.

Golden Admirer

I just recently had my friend's 18 year old cat put down... because her chest was filling with fluid and her heart was struggling to beat... and she was struggling to breathe.
That was very sad because it seemed so sudden.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff