Welcome to Gaia! ::

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
I've already told you I can wait up to three days for it to be finished before he gets off set, but that doesn't mean it HAS to be done by then... So as long as you like, even if it means finishing mine last this set.

Skell, I heard something about that in Supernatural, about Luci hating humans because they had free will, or something, it was a story. And I thought you said they were Unblessed?

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
*Slinks around couch as a kitten, and purrs*

Soooo bored

Newbie Noob

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Well, I havent gone that far in written... Both of them have guardian angels, or halos, however, since archangels are so powerful, they havent woken up yet.. they lived their whole lives as unblessed when they werent...

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Ahh, I see. If you get that far and still know me, will you send me what you have?

Newbie Noob

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Sure, its not that far from whats written so far, do you remember the capter tittle? =3

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
The name of the book, if I was not mistaken. It was sorta on every page at the top. Um, Chapter one, was all I saw that I remember, other than that. I'm not good with Latin, so it all looks the same to me.

Newbie Noob

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Chapter One is named The Awakening, its written in english bellow where it said chapter one...

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
*Goes to look, then blushes* Ah... so sorry. I was reading it last night,and again this morning. So I was half asleep. But I still love what I read.

Golden Admirer

-works on arts while you guys talk about stuff-

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
BTW, what is special about his locket? I mean, does it hold anything other than pictures, or do we find that out later?

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
*pouts* I really wanna watch. But hubby is online for the first time this week, NOT doing homework... so I cannot make him stop.

*Goes off to sulk on couch*

Newbie Noob

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Well, Spero wasnt abandoned, his parents were trying to protect him instead... His locket works as a seal for his halo

Invisible Lover

36,875 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Egg Collector 100
Ah, so when he opens it finally, it will Awaken his Halo?

Newbie Noob

6,300 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Citizen 200
Well, its not opening it that will trigger his awakening... Im kinda stuck regarding their awakening actually... Spero always acted together with lethum, he was shy and weaker than him, well... thats what he thought, in lethums eyes spero was stronger...Spero and Lethum... Hope and Death... Michael and Lucifer... Its kinda hard to make out a propper trigger for both of them...

Demonic Divorcee

24,600 Points
  • May 2020 Collector 250
  • February 2020 Collector 250
  • December 2020 Collector 250
QT2
Twilight Cat 137
OC ART REQUEST
dramallama
Username: Twilight Cat 137
OC's Name: Sora
References/Pictures: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Type: Fill
Size: Regular
My Offer: 500k
Comments: Avatar laying on couch or pillows with large chains on his arms and legs. A shackle around the neck, then a shackle on each arm with the chains of it wrapped around his arms a bit, can be connected to the couch, and same way with the legs.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff