Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Florida Love
Arisa Takera
Florida Love
You have beautiful artwork. One of them I noticed is my friend, The Midnight Mistress.
I would offer for a piece of my next avi, but my next avi is taking all of my gold just to create.
Nevertheless, beautiful artwork.

Yeah that was the one in the white dress right?

Don't worry about it. We won't charge you for just hanging around the thread ^-^ Besides, if you stick around long enough you might get a freeb

White dress? No, Midi doesn't wear clothes...at least not clothes that cover her.
She's the pink-haired one in the 3rd sample box.

I just may have to stick around for that. Or maybe bounce in every now and again.

OH! Yeah xD That was a freebie. I was using her avi as a practice for coloring in pencils. I still need practice OTL

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
Arisa Takera
Florida Love
Arisa Takera
Florida Love
You have beautiful artwork. One of them I noticed is my friend, The Midnight Mistress.
I would offer for a piece of my next avi, but my next avi is taking all of my gold just to create.
Nevertheless, beautiful artwork.

Yeah that was the one in the white dress right?

Don't worry about it. We won't charge you for just hanging around the thread ^-^ Besides, if you stick around long enough you might get a freeb

White dress? No, Midi doesn't wear clothes...at least not clothes that cover her.
She's the pink-haired one in the 3rd sample box.

I just may have to stick around for that. Or maybe bounce in every now and again.

OH! Yeah xD That was a freebie. I was using her avi as a practice for coloring in pencils. I still need practice OTL

I thought that one was quite beautiful, as were all the others.
I wish I could make something that lovely.
pianochord
Vigilante Love
@chord
Aww, yay! I bet you will do awesome ^^
I love the feeling of doing a great deal better than you thought you did
It feels so rewarding ^^

You know what's messed up, though?
Last week, I made a 75 on an exam I studied for hours for. And I made a 90 on a quiz for a class that I didn't even attend that week.

I don't know how that happened. *_*;

Ah, yeah it can be crazy. Maybe it has something to do with stress? I would assume it plays a huge role. Testing can be so stressful but it always feels so great to finish one.
Haha, i got an 80 on a unit test that i took no notes on. I slacked the entire quarter (bad bad)

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
@ Gentleman - Could have been better... I've been trying to use my tablet all day but it's not sensing the pressure sensitivity and now I get a popup saying my tablet driver isn't working!! I don't feel like restarting again.................................... *switches to other computer for convenience*

@ Love - Thank you very much :3

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
crisis averted!!

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Skye Reisato

Sketch is done. If you want to see it let me know. I won't be coloring until I get the other orders done

Shy Hunter

Invisible Friend

Arisa Takera
Skye Reisato

Sketch is done. If you want to see it let me know. I won't be coloring until I get the other orders done

Yes, please, I wanna see it!
How are you?

Devoted Sweetheart

Florida Love

I see. Ranting always takes priority over sleep.
What were you ranting about?

Basically about how some artists make ordering art really hard on their potential customers. =/

Devoted Sweetheart

Vigilante Love
Testing can be so stressful but it always feels so great to finish one.

Amen to that... I just finished with my last exam for this week. -wipes sweat from brow-

Amorous Enchantress

26,840 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Happy Holidays 2k13! 100
pianochord
Florida Love

Basically about how some artists make ordering art really hard on their potential customers. =/

Yup. One guy in the AF promised art to people if they got liked his facebook page and shared it AND got 5 of their friends to like and share it. Now that's just dumb.

Devoted Sweetheart

Florida Love
pianochord
Florida Love

Yup. One guy in the AF promised art to people if they got liked his facebook page and shared it AND got 5 of their friends to like and share it. Now that's just dumb.

Uh, wow.
I don't see myself ever publicly releasing my facebook page on Gaia.
/is relatively private on social networking sites.

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
Skye Reisato
Arisa Takera
Skye Reisato

Yes, please, I wanna see it!
How are you?

Tired.

In other news... I think I've found a style of chibi that I can actually draw! Go me!

Devoted Sweetheart

Ooh, I can't wait to see! o:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas