Welcome to Gaia! ::

Girl-Crazy Gawker

D0LLIA
NekoWashu
I finally got photobucket to display the proper tabs. heart Now my post is pwetty. X3

how do you do the border thingers : 0 it looks purtiful

I did it in photoshop. I took a rock candy pic, cut a rectangle out of the middle and voila! A frame! XP Then you paste your art in a layer under the frame and save it. Mine are 200x80 pixels.
If you like I can make you a lollipop frame.

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Nie Chan

Awesome, I'm glad it's working in some ways. You have to cut out so much from your diets. Maybe it would be easier to start from vegan recipes and work your way up to things you can eat? Does that make sense?

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
NekoWashu
Nie Chan

Awesome, I'm glad it's working in some ways. You have to cut out so much from your diets. Maybe it would be easier to start from vegan recipes and work your way up to things you can eat? Does that make sense?

Yeah I have to find different vegan meats though.. the ones I know of have wheat.. it's so frustrating.

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Nie Chan
NekoWashu
Nie Chan

Yeah I have to find different vegan meats though.. the ones I know of have wheat.. it's so frustrating.

Eh? Why is that? Just eat other things that are meat like....fish and seafood and eggs, you eat eggs right?

Girl-Crazy Gawker

There are lots of yummy egg dishes...heh heh Thinking about it makes me want to eat eggs too. heart

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
NekoWashu
Nie Chan
NekoWashu
Nie Chan

Eh? Why is that? Just eat other things that are meat like....fish and seafood and eggs, you eat eggs right?

Yeah I do, but not a ton of them.
I eat more of the high protein vegan meats. I have great meat substitutes so far they all have gluten. sad

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Nie Chan
NekoWashu
Nie Chan
NekoWashu
Nie Chan

Yeah I do, but not a ton of them.
I eat more of the high protein vegan meats. I have great meat substitutes so far they all have gluten. sad

O.o? What's a vegan meat? (other than an oxymoron)

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Nie is glowing <3

Dedicated Grabber

Nie Chan
D0LLIA
so does anyone here watch the show: being human, lost girl, or revenge?
Nie does not. :B
I watch Buffy, How I Met Your Mother, White Collar, Arrested Development, and Psych. . . obviously not all in one day!

oh I love buffy, I use to watch it, I have seen most of the seasons 4laugh

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
D0LLIA
Nie Chan
D0LLIA
so does anyone here watch the show: being human, lost girl, or revenge?
Nie does not. :B
I watch Buffy, How I Met Your Mother, White Collar, Arrested Development, and Psych. . . obviously not all in one day!

oh I love buffy, I use to watch it, I have seen most of the seasons 4laugh
I adore Buffy! <3

Shu vegan meats are vegetable proteins that are flavored and textured to resemble meat.

Dedicated Grabber

NekoWashu

hope these will lighten your mood a bit <3

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User ImageUser Image
User Image
User Image