Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dedicated Grabber

so does anyone here watch the show: being human, lost girl, or revenge?

Dangerous Hunter

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
D0LLIA

hmm i've heard of being human and planned on watching it XDD but first i wanna finish doctor who

Celestial Star

14,950 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
heart heart heart

7,450 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Tycoon 200
D0LLIA
Xx-KatGrl-xX
I love your are style but I'm really new to commissioning a piece and I sincerely apologize if I'm doing this wrong.

Here's my character... http://tektek.org/avatar/48382035

As a Chibi (head to toes)
Just let me know how much if I'm approved and I do have cash store items available if that's an option

Many thanks for your time and consideration
Xx-KatGrl-xX

since you never do this before <33 here is the basic guide,
1. read the first post and the rules post, so you know the basics of the shop
2. if there is a art form copy it so you can post it in the shop and fill it out, it benefits the customer,, because we then can see what you want and stay organized. you don't want to get your post looked over or missed or the art wrong.

3. look at the different artists and what they offer and their prices, only get what you can afford in gold.

4. pick an artist and fill out the form and post it and see if the artist accepts.

hope this helps! <3

Thank you so much, it did help a lot! BTW I adore your DeviantArt page and all of your work. I love that your characters have such voluptuous curves... They're beautiful and if I can save enough I would definitely be honored to have you work your wonders on my avi. <3
(Do you ever accept Cash Store items as payment?)

Dedicated Grabber

FallenGITS
D0LLIA

hmm i've heard of being human and planned on watching it XDD but first i wanna finish doctor who

another doctor who fan, just like my art class friends all doctor who, but you should watch being human sometime, but it can be very addicting heart 4laugh I just love the three character plot

Dedicated Grabber

Xx-KatGrl-xX
D0LLIA
Xx-KatGrl-xX
I love your are style but I'm really new to commissioning a piece and I sincerely apologize if I'm doing this wrong.

Here's my character... http://tektek.org/avatar/48382035

As a Chibi (head to toes)
Just let me know how much if I'm approved and I do have cash store items available if that's an option

Many thanks for your time and consideration
Xx-KatGrl-xX

since you never do this before <33 here is the basic guide,
1. read the first post and the rules post, so you know the basics of the shop
2. if there is a art form copy it so you can post it in the shop and fill it out, it benefits the customer,, because we then can see what you want and stay organized. you don't want to get your post looked over or missed or the art wrong.

3. look at the different artists and what they offer and their prices, only get what you can afford in gold.

4. pick an artist and fill out the form and post it and see if the artist accepts.

hope this helps! <3

Thank you so much, it did help a lot! BTW I adore your DeviantArt page and all of your work. I love that your characters have such voluptuous curves... They're beautiful and if I can save enough I would definitely be honored to have you work your wonders on my avi. <3
(Do you ever accept Cash Store items as payment?)

thank you <3, and glad to help. I normally rarely accept items, but I also do real commissions and instead of using the cash on gaia you could just give me the cash for art. But if you are interested or want to see my prices you will have to contact me through my DA account.
Artist: DieKraft Fe-Amon
Name: dragonskull3
Reference: already in the description
Style: Couple/Halfbody
Colour Y/N: Yes!
Background Y/N: Yes!
Extra Info: What i want is a replication of this scene, but between Chaos and Batgirl.

Here is a description of Chaos(who is Naruto Uzumaki and his 15 while Batgirl is about 17.) He has on black steel toed combat boots, black baggy pants with a lot of pockets, a black muscle shirt, a black trench coat with circuit like designs on the inside, signifying the tech in it, and black fingerless gloves with steel plates on the back. On the steel plates was his symbol, the Uzumaki Clan Symbol. He also had romani sunglasses on. As for his weapons, it is a black sheathed sword and a gun
Rule Symbol: <3
Price: 350k?

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
D0LLIA
Nie does not. :B
I watch Buffy, How I Met Your Mother, White Collar, Arrested Development, and Psych. . . obviously not all in one day!

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Nie Chan
D0LLIA
I watch Buffy, How I Met Your Mother, White Collar, Arrested Development, and Psych. . . obviously not all in one day!

I watch anime online. . .but no t.v. ^^

Nie...I got the blues. emo

Girl-Crazy Gawker

~Harleen Quinzel~
NekoWashu

Well you've got lots of time to think about it! XD If you need an "in the meantime" name, go for something simple but sweet.

We got a new tv so I'm being forced into the living room to watch anime. . . .=O
Yeah, lol. Right now I just want something simple. It's more of a hobby that's gonna make me money than a business, lol.

=o New tv!

What are you doing to advertise? It's pretty easy to make your own business cards these days. And if you want a little more than local then a website would be good. You can make a simple one just describing your business for now until you can keep up with more orders than that. =P Put lots of professional photos of your food on it. mmmmm hee hee hee <3

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
NekoWashu
Nie Chan
D0LLIA

I watch anime online. . .but no t.v. ^^

Nie...I got the blues. emo

Aww sweetie! I'm so sorry. Do you wanna talk about it?

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Nie Chan

I would but I don't know what's causing it. sweatdrop
I want to crawl into a hole and hide, so instead I got on Gaia. Luckily there are people online now. =3
What have you been up to?

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
NekoWashu
Nie Chan

I would but I don't know what's causing it. sweatdrop
I want to crawl into a hole and hide, so instead I got on Gaia. Luckily there are people online now. =3
What have you been up to?
*cuddle* I have been sad like that too. sad
I have been boning up on gluten free companies. I have been learning recipes, purchasing the stuff to make it. And acquiring things to make home lunch cheaper in the long run. And cleaning,

Girl-Crazy Gawker

Nie Chan

I wish I knew what was getting me down. I still do all the things I like doing, but I just got to feeling so anti-social. D= )
The silver lining is your family doesn't eat much! But still, it sucks you have to go through another diet change.
I've been cleaning and playing the Sims 3. Sort of, my game keeps freezing and crashing and otherwise being poopy. >.<

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
NekoWashu
Nie Chan

I wish I knew what was getting me down. I still do all the things I like doing, but I just got to feeling so anti-social. D= )
The silver lining is your family doesn't eat much! But still, it sucks you have to go through another diet change.
I've been cleaning and playing the Sims 3. Sort of, my game keeps freezing and crashing and otherwise being poopy. >.<

Yeah not too much, but now I send breakfast snack, lunch, and pm snack for the boys every day. Plus Bean likes the home lunch. I am a wee bit annoyed with learning yet another cooking style.. but it has gotten rid of Noodle's heart burn. biggrin

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff