• Somebody Likes You 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
!FruityStarburst!
D0LLIA
!FruityStarburst!
D0LLIA

;u ; drat you are full. WHY. emotion_0A0
edit: wants one from Cynthea too XD

I am full because people are constantly ordering art from so I am like always full, plus I have been sick off and on the past couple months so not much art has been done xp
oh cynthea hasn't finished her stuff she might be open 3nodding

Drat I was thinking of maybe bribing you ;u ; Since you are always full and i adore your art. >U>
And yay! I have dibs on cynthea when she is open. emotion_dowant Prob not but I'll stalk to make sure.

lol lol *has been dibbed* emotion_awesome
All my slots are closed atm though >u<;; got a couple of pieces to finish up before I can take on any more~ Thanks for your interest though <33
D0LLIA
!FruityStarburst!
D0LLIA
!FruityStarburst!
D0LLIA

;u ; drat you are full. WHY. emotion_0A0
edit: wants one from Cynthea too XD

I am full because people are constantly ordering art from so I am like always full, plus I have been sick off and on the past couple months so not much art has been done xp
oh cynthea hasn't finished her stuff she might be open 3nodding

Drat I was thinking of maybe bribing you ;u ; Since you are always full and i adore your art. >U>
And yay! I have dibs on cynthea when she is open. emotion_dowant Prob not but I'll stalk to make sure.
''
I like bribes <3333 but no couple bribes, I need a couple art break, plus I just accepted a couple art bribe gonk

emotion_facepalm How much are your reg full body bribes? emotion_0A0

Girl-Crazy Gawker

~Harleen Quinzel~
You should check it out. They make some insane custom cakes. They're gorgeous. 3nodding

And Marie Callendar's is good, I'm not gonna lie. I actually love their stuff but I can make something just as good if not better and for like half the price. I dislike Banquet brand so much, lol. I can make just about anything if I have the recipe. There are a few things I can make off memory too. I like to cook but I absolutely LOVE baking treats. I love the way the scents fill the entire house and make it seem more cozy.

When we finally get it done we'd love to have you! heart

^_^ It's probably a good thing I can't bake sweets since I'm diabetic now. I have a box of dark chocolate turtle brownies in the cabinet. . .I want to make them but I can only have a forkful or I go over my carb limit. >.< pfffft....
Does Andy have any ideas of what to name the shop? Or a theme/feel for it?

Girl-Crazy Gawker

I finally got photobucket to display the proper tabs. heart Now my post is pwetty. X3

Naughty Sex Symbol

NekoWashu

^_^ It's probably a good thing I can't bake sweets since I'm diabetic now. I have a box of dark chocolate turtle brownies in the cabinet. . .I want to make them but I can only have a forkful or I go over my carb limit. >.< pfffft....
Does Andy have any ideas of what to name the shop? Or a theme/feel for it?Bah, that really sucks. @.@ And not really, no.

Girl-Crazy Gawker

~Harleen Quinzel~
Bah, that really sucks. @.@ And not really, no.

Well you've got lots of time to think about it! XD If you need an "in the meantime" name, go for something simple but sweet.

We got a new tv so I'm being forced into the living room to watch anime. . . .=O

Spectacular Pecan

31,775 Points
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
-w-... I have found this thread! now it shall become popular!
-spreads his apparently famous awesomness around and calls upon the artists!-

Dedicated Grabber

B a ne x x
-w-... I have found this thread! now it shall become popular!
-spreads his apparently famous awesomness around and calls upon the artists!-

why hello blaugh

Dedicated Grabber

-Lady-Cynthea-
*jumps around handing everyone cookies and tea* whee heart

~sips the tea in delight~ 4laugh

OH, everyone thank shesta for the new beautiful clean shop layout! if you haven't seen it go look at the first page again! <3

Generous Member

19,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Alchemy Level 3 100
  • Brandisher 100

Dedicated Grabber

NekoWashu
I finally got photobucket to display the proper tabs. heart Now my post is pwetty. X3

how do you do the border thingers : 0 it looks purtiful

O.G. Lunatic

6,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Bunny Hunter 100
D0LLIA

Make sure you look over the About Us section (it is incomplete as I didn't know the shops history). As well as the Artists section, making sure all the links work correctly.

I'm also going to make a few more changes on the test thread and I'll let you know when that is done so you can add it to the shop. c:

Dedicated Grabber

shesta713
D0LLIA

Make sure you look over the About Us section (it is incomplete as I didn't know the shops history). As well as the Artists section, making sure all the links work correctly.

I'm also going to make a few more changes on the test thread and I'll let you know when that is done so you can add it to the shop. c:

oky will fix up the links and awesome sounds good <3 blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces