I’d like a Chibi , please!
                    Username:JackTheWolfFurry
                    Couple?: No
                    Group?: No, just one
                    Color: yes color! heart
                    Picture Ref(s):
                    User Image

User Image
                    (hes the purple/pink husky. i dont have a ref sheet but hes a simple character, these should be enough)
                    Price: 100,000,000! because 300k just isnt enough!
                    Extra: its okay if you draw him feminine, hes a femboy :3 also he has a rainbow collar that i forgot in the second picture i gave you for reference XD and between the purple/white fur on his tummy and chest there is a small line of pink fur. Oh! and could you have him in the blue/light blue outfit from the first picture?
                    Signature: I, ___JackTheWolfFurry____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions.

Tenauri's Significant Otter

Loyal Codger

JackTheWolfFurry

User Image

Picture Ref(s):

User Image

User Image

(hes the purple/pink husky. i dont have a ref sheet but hes a simple character, these should be enough)
                    Extra: its okay if you draw him feminine, hes a femboy :3 also he has a rainbow collar that i forgot in the second picture i gave you for reference XD and between the purple/white fur on his tummy and chest there is a small line of pink fur. Oh! and could you have him in the blue/light blue outfit from the first picture?
                    Signature: I, ___JackTheWolfFurry____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions.
    Furry creatures aren't my specialty (so I bought a book! haha).
    But I'll give it a shot. :)

Loyal Codger

animegurlyuki
How you know you're awake:
Read the word "Pony Art"
Brain translates it to "Panty Art"
    Excuse you.
    That's a super secret order art style right there.
    Who told you about that? [/bricked]
Sonpi-Chan
JackTheWolfFurry

User Image

Picture Ref(s):

User Image

User Image

Furry creatures aren't my specialty (so I bought a book! haha).
    But I'll give it a shot. :)

yeah i saw in the first page it said you did anthros, but not furries i was confused by that since its pretty much the same thing XD but if you still want to try i would like that 3nodding i know itll still be adorable!

Supreme Senshi

19,965 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Invisibility 100
Sonpi-Chan
animegurlyuki
How you know you're awake:
Read the word "Pony Art"
Brain translates it to "Panty Art"
    Excuse you.
    That's a super secret order art style right there.
    Who told you about that? [/bricked]

scream I freaking knew it!
I demand a slot for panty art!

Loyal Codger

JackTheWolfFurry
yeah i saw in the first page it said you did anthros, but not furries i was confused by that since its pretty much the same thing XD but if you still want to try i would like that 3nodding i know itll still be adorable!
    It's not that I don't do furries, it's just...difficult for me.
    And I've been told by multiple people that "anthro" and "furry" are different?
    I have a hard time distinguishing between the two terms because I'm always getting different answers / explanations.

So...I'm sorry for any confusion. sweatdrop

Loyal Codger

animegurlyuki
scream I freaking knew it!
I demand a slot for panty art!
    Super secret club members only!
Sonpi-Chan
JackTheWolfFurry
    It's not that I don't do furries, it's just...difficult for me.
    And I've been told by multiple people that "anthro" and "furry" are different?
    I have a hard time distinguishing between the two terms because I'm always getting different answers / explanations.

So...I'm sorry for any confusion. sweatdrop

aww nuuh its okay

and yeah some people get all technical about it XD but anthro just means with human qualities, and furry is just a nickname for anthro animals XD

but let me know if you still want to draw him! heart

Loyal Codger

JackTheWolfFurry
    I'll give him a shot if you want.
    I don't mind at all. It'll give me more a reason to look through my new art book. :P
Sonpi-Chan
JackTheWolfFurry
    I'll give him a shot if you want.
    I don't mind at all. It'll give me more a reason to look through my new art book. :P

okay! :3 ill send the trade now?

ooh which one did you get? ive been wanting to get the book draw more furries but its too expensive for me XD

Loyal Codger

JackTheWolfFurry
    Start the trade whenever you get a chance to do so. =)

And that's the art book that I have. I found it while browsing the bookstore the other day.
Sonpi-Chan
JackTheWolfFurry
    Start the trade whenever you get a chance to do so. =)

And that's the art book that I have. I found it while browsing the bookstore the other day.

aww what?! T-T ive checked so many book stores and none have had it

Invisible Gawker

16,200 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
Sonpi-Chan

User Image

Username: Raff_sapphire6
                    Group?: No
                    Color: Color
                    Picture Ref(s): LINK
                    Price: 500 mil?
                    Extra: Can I order twice?
                    Signature: I, ___Raff_sapphire6____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions.

User Image

Username: Raff_sapphire6
                    Color: Color
                    Picture Ref(s): Her, or Her
                    Price: 500 mil?
                    Extra: Can I order twice?
                    Signature: I, ___Raff_sapphire6____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions.

If I cannot order twice, I would like you to do the first order, in total the price would be 1 billion. But if you only accept one, 500 mil. biggrin

Dangerous Lunatic

I’d like a ❝Chibi❞ , please!
        Username: Leader Clair V2
        Color: Yes, please
        Picture Ref(s): User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
        Price: I'll pay you 10mil
        Extra: No
        Signature: I, ___Leader Clair V2____, have read the intro/guidelines and understand that the art will not be started until the trade has been started. I also understand that the trade will be finished only when the art is finished and sent/posted up, at that time the trade will be accepted as soon as possible. It is also understood that if I wish to cancel my order, I will let Sonpi-Chan know as soon as I possibly can to inform her of my intentions.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff