pants overrated
Nameless_Moon
heart

AWH U PERFECT SHAPESHIFTER U

heart
How do you get up so early every day? XDDD
emotion_0A0
how do you know what time it is here?

Your time is approximately 15 hours ahead of my time. :P So calculating it isn't too hard. :)
Whasup~? ;D

LOL
well idk I wake up when I
wake up O:
sometimes I can sleep till 12 though

I'm actually still in bed even though I'm awake HAHA I need to get up and get something to eat >_>

Victory

Xiahou Jin
pants overrated

I thought soooo I could..kinda read it O:
Read it how?o.o

like the words are like pinyin kinda and yeah but I can't reeaaally read it you feel me lol

Trash Witch

pants overrated
ZOMBiiFiCATiON
pants overrated
ZOMBiiFiCATiON

nahhh it depends on if i have stuff to do~
                      like roleplay stuff or graphics and all that. ; u ;
                      those usually hype me up too much to sleep so i just wait until i pass out. XD

waat
ever considered like..
drinking milk to relax? =w= emotion_awesome

i've tried eeeerrrryttthaaaanng
                      i've suffered insomnia for about 6 years. DX
                      but i've gotten it somewhat under control now.
                      it just occasionally rises up and kicks mah butt.

awww that sucks D:
I'd hate that so much sleep is like wonderful burning_eyes though I had a nightmare last night lol

it does, but i'm pretty used to it~
                      sleep is frickin' awesome omfg
                      a nightmare??? D: oh noes!

Romantic Prophet

pants overrated
Xiahou Jin
pants overrated

I thought soooo I could..kinda read it O:
Read it how?o.o

like the words are like pinyin kinda and yeah but I can't reeaaally read it you feel me lol
My name is Chinese but it is based from a warrior from The Three Kingdoms Era of China xD

Victory

ZOMBiiFiCATiON

LOL it's ridiculous I first had a serious nightmare
like it was awful I entered his haunted house thing but it was a series of challenges and riddles you had to get by
it was deep underground I entered it via slide (and passed by wolves..while I was at it) and then a huge escalator
then you couldn't get out unless you completed it
this one tough guy dude with me full chickened out and demanded with his meat head to forfeit like it was a game then he got beheaded LOL but I made it out..so it's ok
then the second part of the dream for a school dance I was wearing a yellow frilly dress, now THAT was a nightmare HAHA

Victory

Xiahou Jin
My name is Chinese but it is based from a warrior from The Three Kingdoms Era of China xD

Oohh any reason in particular or just cause it's cool? >:3

Trash Witch

pants overrated
ZOMBiiFiCATiON

like it was awful I entered his haunted house thing but it was a series of challenges and riddles you had to get by
it was deep underground I entered it via slide (and passed by wolves..while I was at it) and then a huge escalator
this one tough guy dude with me full chickened out and demanded with his meat head to forfeit like it was a game then he got beheaded LOL but I made it out..so it's ok
then the second part of the dream for a school dance I was wearing a yellow frilly dress, now THAT was a nightmare HAHA

whoa that sounds intense o _ o
                      damn girl, that second bit sounds more terrifying than the first XD

Romantic Prophet

pants overrated
Xiahou Jin

I grew up playing Dynasty Warriors and my favorite was Xiahou Dun for his conviction when it came to his orders

Extreme Garbage

pants overrated
Nameless_Moon
pants overrated
Nameless_Moon
pants overrated
Nameless_Moon
heart

AWH U PERFECT SHAPESHIFTER U

heart
How do you get up so early every day? XDDD
emotion_0A0
how do you know what time it is here?

Your time is approximately 15 hours ahead of my time. :P So calculating it isn't too hard. :)
Whasup~? ;D

LOL
well idk I wake up when I
wake up O:
sometimes I can sleep till 12 though

I'm actually still in bed even though I'm awake HAHA I need to get up and get something to eat >_>

Gosh xD You're lucky D; I could easily just sleep forever, and I nearly always end up waking up at noon or later during a break xD

Haha really? XD Nice :P Go get food!

Victory

ZOMBiiFiCATiON
pants overrated
ZOMBiiFiCATiON

Yeah no kidding right? haha

You going to open a graphic shop? ^_^

Victory

Xiahou Jin
pants overrated
Xiahou Jin

I grew up playing Dynasty Warriors and my favorite was Xiahou Dun for his conviction when it came to his orders

That's pretty cool! ^u^
Do you remember adventure quest? I was so into that lol
Are you still taking request? I'm looking for a full body art for my avi - as she looks right now.
I wasn't able to see your examples on the full bodies though..

Victory

Nameless_Moon

Gosh xD You're lucky D; I could easily just sleep forever, and I nearly always end up waking up at noon or later during a break xD

WAA FRICK
there's no food in the house
so I have no choice
BUT TO EAT ICECREAM
emotion_awesome

Trash Witch

pants overrated
ZOMBiiFiCATiON
pants overrated
ZOMBiiFiCATiON

Yeah no kidding right? haha

You going to open a graphic shop? ^_^

that colour. damn. x - x

i am! since a lot of people just approach me without having a shop
                      i thought i might as well make one to keep things orderly~ > u <

Extreme Garbage

pants overrated
Nameless_Moon

WAA FRICK
there's no food in the house
so I have no choice
BUT TO EAT ICECREAM
emotion_awesome

XDDD Nice ;D Just don't get sick, okay? :P

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash