Welcome to Gaia! ::

This is my art 4laugh . Im new to Gaia so im like trying to find ways to use my talent so my friend told me i should draw and sell my art so thats what im doing the other reason is because its summer and i have nothing better to do so i have all the time in the world to draw ^_^. I can draw pritty much anything i draw anime, cartoon characters and even real people ^_^ so yeah ^_^.so these are some of my pieces work. if you want to look at more go here and click gallery ^_^: http://marilynfollower.deviantart.com/. so if your interested PM me or just put somthing on here and we can negotiate a reasonable price between us thanx ^_^.User ImageUser Image
-Manda ^_^
oh and if you want one of the pieces i already have up just ask ^_^ blaugh
ok now i was moved ok i guess thats ok confused idk ^_^
Mandaaaaaaaaaa. o.O Host your images at Photobucket.com and then click edit and resize them. x_X I don't like stretchy pages. Also, you need to post up about prices and what you'll draw. Like chibi, or anime full body, half body, etc..
Mie-tanuki
Mandaaaaaaaaaa. o.O Host your images at Photobucket.com and then click edit and resize them. x_X I don't like stretchy pages. Also, you need to post up about prices and what you'll draw. Like chibi, or anime full body, half body, etc..
okies ^_^
ninamo-chan
Mie-tanuki
okies ^_^
ok i did it ^_^ now i finished ^_^ blaugh
BUMP blaugh
Bumpity bump bump bump blaugh
Bumpity bump bump bump ^_^
Bump Bump Bumpity Bump Bumity Bump Bump Bump
bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump bump ^_^
Bump. 3nodding
could you draw & color my avi full body shot and decide what the price should be yourself when you are finished.And if I like it I'll most likly agree 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff