Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

I agree with Lilo.
Or you can ask around the Pricing and Suggestions. xD;

Lover

AquaGurl14
I agree with Lilo.
Or you can ask around the Pricing and Suggestions. xD;

I think her busts could have easily filled for 500k+. o3o;; I would have totally paid that.

That's true! I dunno if she'll get honest feedback, though. Some people attempt to price lower in order to buy it. xDD Plus, anyone who has quality artwork at a high price usually gets told "You're prices are too high" when they are absolutely fair.
what is this shineyness i want it! scream

maybe i should make everything 10mil after all xD;;

Lover

RuuRuuRuu

LOOOL you should try an auction on the side for a fullbody. I'm sure you'll get GREAT bids. ; D

Just don't be discouraged by thread downvotes at high prices. It's usually from people who want your artwork but can't afford it OR they haven't kept up with the current prices of artwork.

Believe me. If I had that item, I would totally offer it to you for a fullbody with background. * v *

Dapper Phantom

Haha. That's true as well.
Unless you can resolve to taking the average of what people are suggesting.

Ruu; That's purdy stuff. *u*
I've seen artists that got ABed 15Mil for waist. ;u;
Little Lilo
RuuRuuRuu

LOOOL you should try an auction on the side for a fullbody. I'm sure you'll get GREAT bids. ; D

Just don't be discouraged by thread downvotes at high prices. It's usually from people who want your artwork but can't afford it OR they haven't kept up with the current prices of artwork.

Believe me. If I had that item, I would totally offer it to you for a fullbody with background. * v *

^ same
i actually just did a chibi auction that went for 1 mil, i think thats so high already! i hope i can draw something worth that much >_<

but in general i just generally prefer to keep prices low enough for plenty of people to afford without feeling like im selling myself too short :S
id make this all free if there werent so many shiney items i want lol

what the world needs now is love, sweet love~~ *sings along*

Lover

RuuRuuRuu

I totally understand you. I don't like selling/buying art at high prices either. But sometimes, it's worth it. And as I said before, if you are happy with your current prices, then don't let any comments sway your judgment. ; 3

But I took 5 mins and clicked through some of the current auctions.

Not saying these are low quality or putting them down in ANY way. They're very nice and great examples. You only need to look at the quality and what they're offering for the current auction bid.

One, Two, Three
Little Lilo

well they all are very good artists so im not surprised by the bids xD

i dont like art auctions that much to be honest, i hate waiting until it ends before i can draw something, shop is much easier, just open slots for what id like to draw and people will throw their avis/refs at me /score x)

oh pizza almost done ill be back in about an hour *starving*

Lover

RuuRuuRuu
well they all are very good artists so im not surprised by the bids xD

i dont like art auctions that much to be honest, i hate waiting until it ends before i can draw something, shop is much easier, just open slots for what id like to draw and people will throw their avis/refs at me /score x)

oh pizza almost done ill be back in about an hour *starving*

: > Exactly! Your artwork would be another great artist to add amongst them! That's why you should make an Auto Buy price you're happy with. I'm sure it would be ABed often. xD

D; I'm hungry, too. I'm going to scavenge through the fridge. xD
finally back, my pizza got too dark bah

*back to photoshop*
emotion_bigheart
oh damnit i hate you tektek oTL
been meaning to draw, went to look up an item and just spent an hour there and now i should head to bed already...

i want this avi one day * v* <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Total Value: 9,495,200 Gold
[Item Information]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas