Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Phantom

RuuRuuRuu

Nah, revision. I'm better in maths than science. xD;
I stare at science reports and go 'O_____O'

Yeah. I have this perpetual cold cause I'm allergic to dust. ;< No one had ever seen me without a packet of tissue. emotion_awesome
It either rains along with thunder and lightning, or it stays hot the entire day. Weather hates us.
RuuRuuRuu
eew math.. i hate that stuff, downright terrible with numbers
its homework i guess?

i hope you get better before it gets worse :< having a cold really sucks
the weather here is crappy too, not raining much but just grey and cold

this is why I stay inside. emotion_donotwant
ugh starting to dislike that lovely lucie hair.. theres just too much of it! ;;oTL

im staying inside too, just did some groceries this morning and turned the heaters to 21°C when i got back, but still kinda cold... maybe i should get another sweater x)

ive never seen a science report before but i struggled a lot with basic accounting already so i stay away from numbers and keep my calculator and google ready at all times xD;;

Dapper Phantom

It's like the Daisy Hair all over again. orz

Layers help all the time. Or snuggle myself in my blanket if it wasn't too heavy.
The times when I used the blankets as capes.
I love accounts if I remember the format for it. emotion_awesome
layering is the key to everything.
I'm always cold so I wear sweatpants and two shirts inside. :c
geh this hair is making my brain curly! ill work on it more later <.< >.>

i always wear several layers too, i actually got more (fleece) sweaters for inside than sweaters to wear outside xD;;

Dapper Phantom

I tend to have a jacket within reach most of the time.
In case I have to get up from bed to sign for those postmen for packages in my pyjamas. 8D
the only one who could ever teach me was the son of a preacher man~~
the only one who could ever reach me was the son of a preacher man~~
love this radio station, thank god they have a livestream x)

lol i remember my last place before i moved in with my boyfriend i would NEVER turn on the heaters but instead wear like 3 sweaters and 2 pair of pants + long underwear in winter (and they still made me pay 60€ a month for 25 qm2 for heating <_<;; )

Lover

Holy--- I hope your slots are expensive. I can see an art auction of your samples going for millions.

Like... your Navy girl alone would be 6 - 10 million+ EASY... @ A@
Little Lilo
Holy--- I hope your slots are expensive. I can see an art auction of your samples going for millions.

um thanks ^^; theyre actually not that expensive i think? would have to ask the last 2 that got the bust slots which were 300k each :>

Lover

RuuRuuRuu
o A o They should be way more than that, but don't mind me! Just going by the types of shops I see. People sell sketches for that amount.
Little Lilo
RuuRuuRuu
o A o They should be way more than that, but don't mind me! Just going by the types of shops I see. People sell sketches for that amount.

really? i think 300k seems like a lot for a bust already >_<;;
RuuRuuRuu
Little Lilo
RuuRuuRuu

Even though im really happy I had the funds for your busts, I agree. >:

Lover

RuuRuuRuu

TRUE, but for high quality artwork, you can expect a higher price.

: > If you don't mind that amount, then you should keep it. But if you start to question your pricing, check out some of the popular shops and see what's selling. Keep artwork quality in mind.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff