Romantic Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
*Pops in* Hii!!
spellfire
*Pops in* Hii!!

Why hello there darling. :3 Nice of you to join us this fabulous evening.

Romantic Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Generous Rarity

You're quite welcome 4laugh I had a question... Couple art.. Is it double the price?

Friend

Romantic Nerd

h i ɑ p p l e j ɑ c k!

Username:Lunchbox Material
Style:Simple Outline
Single/Couple/Group:Single
Reference (s):User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Price/Bribe:12k
Tip?:Yush *o*
Suggestions or Comments:Could The Outline BeThis Color

THANK YOU KINDLY!
spellfire
Generous Rarity

You're quite welcome 4laugh I had a question... Couple art.. Is it double the price?

Well for me, I am asking for a bribe. I tend to sometimes have a harder time with it. As for the others, it depends on what they state in their section dear~

Romantic Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
Generous Rarity
spellfire
Generous Rarity

Well for me, I am asking for a bribe. I tend to sometimes have a harder time with it. As for the others, it depends on what they state in their section dear~

I see. I was just asking because I didn't see anything posted on any thing >.> I must be blind or something *Giggles* I love your avi by the way ^_^
spellfire
Generous Rarity
spellfire
Generous Rarity

I see. I was just asking because I didn't see anything posted on any thing >.> I must be blind or something *Giggles* I love your avi by the way ^_^

Daww thank you dear and I love yours. :3 I mentioned the bribe in the will do area. Letting you know~

Romantic Fairy

9,425 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Bunny Hunter 100
I Never Caught Cholera
leave this here

▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
tab Hello, Twilight!
tab tab tab I'd like to purchase a uncleaned, traditional couple art. full body or waist up (I hope a description will be okay...)
Person one: He calls himself Loki, age, early to mid 20's He's a smooth talker who uses magic. He's your typical bad boy with long, black slicked back hair, clean shaven, Slate gray eyes. He wears a black fedora , a black leather trench coat , dress shirt and tie. Imagine Loki from the movie Thor, but younger. He also wears a rainbow string bracelet on his right hand. (A gift from his girlfriend, else he wouldn't put up with it.)

Person two: Cascade. She is a fifteen year old scene girl with the power of coloration. She has long, rainbow hair with side bangs Rainbow eyes with rainbow eye shadow, she usually wears a black tank top and bleached washed skinny jeans and black converse boots with rainbow laces . She wears a multitude of bracelets on her left hand and wears a metallic rainbow bracelet on her right. The right side of her bottom lip is also pierced. She wears a rainbow lip ring.

Pose: I would like Loki to be standing slightly sideways with his head sightly bent putting his hat on with his right hand, the coat sleeve should fall passed his wrist revealing the rainbow bracelet and a gun at his hip. Cascade should be standing next to him doing.. something cute... >.>
for the price of 100k
tab tab tab I'd also like to bribe with 70k

tab tab tab tab tab tab Thanks!
Also: I am very sorry I don't have any reference images of the characters

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items