Welcome to Gaia! ::

Questionable Reveler

10,175 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Friendly 100
If your not too busy with requests umm...Could I get my avi drawn? A full body please in the same artistic stylings as your first picture in your welcome post... I have up to 300k it doesn't have to be colored if your strapped for time but I do have a question: Do you dabble in drawing couples? If not no worries!
REOPENING SHOP !! Okay so I've been away from Gaia for a bit now and I've decided to re-open my avi art store! I have more time then ever and will be able to do requests much more efficiently also because I got Photoshop Cs5! Request if you want *Upper Body Partial* *Head* or *Full Body*
Full Body jobs may cost extra depending on your Avi's item cluttering! =)
Also since it has been about a year ish or more, my art has improved and I'll be showing the first couple of Avi art jobs I do as examples for others to see in the shop once they are done! (with your permission)
If you feel up to doing a none avi art picture in your realistic full body colour style (the details of the first example pic), I've about 300-400k I can spend and give you a pretty good description. Quote me so I get it or Pm me.

Daring Noob

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
Great Art~

I love it

Bump~ And Good luck!
Ah Fail
Great Art~

I love it

Bump~ And Good luck!
Thank you :3

Daring Noob

10,200 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Gaian 50
Muse Myself
Ah Fail
Great Art~

I love it

Bump~ And Good luck!
So hows buisness?

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I get any of them? And are you interested in items?
cedesbby
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Can I get any of them? And are you interested in items?
Sure I can do any of those you like, if not all -- depends on the items you are offering : )

liqueer's Husband

Greedy Giver

Muse Myself

:'D Well first off, can i see samples of your fullbody? o uo
cedesbby
Muse Myself

:'D Well first off, can i see samples of your fullbody? o uo
sure ^^ this was a full body i had commissioned for someone recently~I can always make it a larger file for more detail, and do backgrounds if you want as well as other things--like add textures and special sparkles. This is just a simpler full body basically-- I had to rush it as well since I had my wisdom teeth pulled out and couldn't work on it for a week @_@but now I'm all better : 3

User Image
Here's a better one that I never colored though >.< but you can see more details and stuffs~

User Image
Ah Fail
Muse Myself
Ah Fail
Great Art~

I love it

Bump~ And Good luck!
So hows buisness?
Doing pretty okay, can always use more business lol

Daring Noob

10,200 Points