Welcome to Gaia! ::

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
okay, i'm new at art commissions, but i think i'm decent enough to sell my art sweatdrop and so i'm going to start off with making chibis. feel free to comment on my art work, just don't be too hard on me gonk i don't feel comfortable drawing nudity, at least not til i get better. if i feel that a request is too challenging for my skill, i will try to compromise. i apologize ahead of time if i forget to draw an item onto a cluttered avatar, if you want to avoid this then a list of the items your avatar is wearing would be greatly appreciated 3nodding also it may take a couple of days for me to finish your request, i have quite a few people waiting on me and i try to finish one request a day, so i hope you don't mind waiting for a little bit. i'm pricing my chibi's for 100K a piece. couples are accepted too, and if you have any special requests, then don't hesitate to ask whee
here is an example; i'll post more later on:
http://kibble123.deviantart.com/art/Kibbledoodle-399359953?ga_submit_new=10:1378822847

update: i'm going to start trying a new style, a better style. if you dont like my new style then i will draw your request in my old style, no charge

Hunter

That chibi is adorable, I think your art is totally worth selling. smile I have a few characters you could look at [albums on my profile with links to references], but would you maybe like to try one of these guys for 50k? Feel free to turn animals into human forms if it's easier for you.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Precious Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

ɱεεʂʂ ✿↭✿ εƒεɾεηcε

Chibi me hun. 120kUser Image

cк✿...♎...✿σcк

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Rvge
That chibi is adorable, I think your art is totally worth selling. smile I have a few characters you could look at [albums on my profile with links to references], but would you maybe like to try one of these guys for 50k? Feel free to turn animals into human forms if it's easier for you.

Alrighty ^_^ i'll see what i can do, it'll take a day or two because of school and all, and thank you for the options, i love options 3nodding

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Timeless Reference

ɱεεʂʂ ✿↭✿ εƒεɾεηcε

Chibi me hun. 120kUser Image

cк✿...♎...✿σcк

I'd love to whee it's going to be fun to draw

Precious Bunny

11,850 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
awkwardmugiwara

I'd love to whee it's going to be fun to draw

ɱεεʂʂ ✿↭✿ εƒεɾεηcε

do a good job, it might be in my post style come winter razz

cк✿...♎...✿σcк

Hunter

awkwardmugiwara

Alrighty ^_^ i'll see what i can do, it'll take a day or two because of school and all, and thank you for the options, i love options 3nodding

Awesome! I'll send a trade from my other account.

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Rvge
awkwardmugiwara

http://kibble123.deviantart.com/art/gaia-request-1-399543123?ga_submit_new=10%253A1378902034
here ya go ^_^

Hunter

awkwardmugiwara
Rvge
awkwardmugiwara

http://kibble123.deviantart.com/art/gaia-request-1-399543123?ga_submit_new=10%3A1378902034
here ya go ^_^

Love it! biggrin heart

Dedicated Streaker

Do you also do couples?

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Yakisoba Shift
Do you also do couples?

yes 3nodding i can do that. i'm not good with pricing things.. how does 75,000 sound sweatdrop i don't want to be unfair.

Dedicated Streaker

awkwardmugiwara
Yakisoba Shift
Do you also do couples?

yes 3nodding i can do that. i'm not good with pricing things.. how does 75,000 sound sweatdrop i don't want to be unfair.

i'm fine paying you 100k + depending on the outcome heart

Try these 2 guys for me? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Yakisoba Shift
awkwardmugiwara
Yakisoba Shift
Do you also do couples?

i'm fine paying you 100k + depending on the outcome heart

Try these 2 guys for me? User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

whee cute, alright i can do that. ill start working on it after i finish the one i'm on. i'm glad that people like my work, i was getting worried redface

Dapper Sex Symbol

awkwardmugiwara
okay, i'm new at art commissions, but i think i'm decent enough to sell my art sweatdrop and so i'm going to start off with making chibis. feel free to comment on my art work, just don't be too hard on me gonk i don't feel comfortable drawing nudity, at least not til i get better. if i feel that a request is too challenging for my skill, i will try to compromise. i'm not quite sure how much my art is worth, so i'm going to start it at 50,000 for a single chibi? if you feel as if the price is too high, then ill probably lower it, like i said, i don't know the value of my art.
http://kibble123.deviantart.com/art/Kibbledoodle-399359953?ga_submit_new=10:1378822847

Your work is awesome I would love a chibi art =]

Timid Explorer

6,300 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Friendly 100
Ekeli
awkwardmugiwara
okay, i'm new at art commissions, but i think i'm decent enough to sell my art sweatdrop and so i'm going to start off with making chibis. feel free to comment on my art work, just don't be too hard on me gonk i don't feel comfortable drawing nudity, at least not til i get better. if i feel that a request is too challenging for my skill, i will try to compromise. i'm not quite sure how much my art is worth, so i'm going to start it at 50,000 for a single chibi? if you feel as if the price is too high, then ill probably lower it, like i said, i don't know the value of my art.

Your work is awesome I would love a chibi art =]

thank you emotion_kirakira do you want it of your avatar? or do you have something else in mind?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff