Naitmaere

How are you~?

~3~

Very full. 8D
You? c8

Centaura's Queen

Benny Cumberbun

Maybe things have changed then lmao

Maybe it is all frills and moe and shota now ;___; ??

But back when I got art of my zombie girl, I was never refused for them being too creepy.

Destitute Loiterer

Kiddlet
Well I'm going with what I found when I tried to order art a few months ago. D|
And whenever people would buy art from me I got a lot of "OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I FOUND SOMEONE WHO DRAWS SEXY/CREEPY THINGS."
We are in the minority on Gaia these days. D;

Mostly. ;w;

Well that's good for you. 8DD
I've been turned down a lot because apparently my characters are too badass for a lot of artists. 8|
And I'm like, "Whaaaat? Is that even possible? WHAAAAT?"

Centaura's Queen

Benny Cumberbun

The last few months have been s**t, bro. Please don't judge Gaia based on that, or you will lose all hope gonk

I guess it is the minority; but I used to buy art of zombie girl, like I said, and even now I can get a semi-decent amount of my bros character who is bald and scarred and grows spider bits later on. I think I spend too much time trawling the art shops, and it's just pure averages that gets me what I find.

Too badass in what way ? emotion_awesome I can't draw for s**t but omg I love seeing what characters other people come up with.

kishibae's Bae

Benny Cumberbun
Naitmaere

How are you~?

~3~

Very full. 8D
You? c8

Full of nightcore and streaming~ ~3~
I want to request art but I'm a terrible pricer. :B
Pricer isn't a word.
Whatever.

Destitute Loiterer

Kiddlet

I've been on Gaia since 2005 so I know how much it's gone downhill.. D8
I just stick around to draw and occasionally find some awesome art I can't not buy. xD

You must be good at finding the artists willing to do that sort of thing. 8D
Every thread I tend to click on lately is chibi and/or shoujo styles. Not that there's anything wrong with that, it just isn't what I'm looking for. D|

I really, really don't know... D8
They aren't even badass in any crazy sort of way... Just regular people who can ******** you up and usually take things seriously. 8|
But I've really been turned down with "Cool characters, but they're too badass for me."
e.e

Destitute Loiterer

Naitmaere
Benny Cumberbun
Naitmaere

How are you~?

~3~

Very full. 8D
You? c8

Full of nightcore and streaming~ ~3~
I want to request art but I'm a terrible pricer. :B
Pricer isn't a word.
Whatever.
Cool. 8D
Price really doesn't matter... 8|
If I like the character, I'd do it for free. I mean... I'm sort of doing it for free anyway but... More free... free free... >>
Yes.

Centaura's Queen

Benny Cumberbun

Omg let us angst about how demonic pendants were only 5k when they first came out and you could pollwhore for a few days to afford a pitchfork. I wasn't really into art back then, though, so I only remember from about the middle of 06 forward. The first really amazing artist I remember was Peanutchan, who left soon after.
Derp art is the only reason to even be here most of the time.

rofl I work split shifts and p. much just sit on Gaia in between. Law of averages. I also have a few friends who will draw literally anything, so that helps.
Chibis are reaaaally popular to the point where they've p. much taken over. But a few months ago it was just scribbled crap everywhere, so it might just be a phase that will pass. Temp shops are usually good for getting not-chibis though ? Also art trades are gaining in frequency and sometimes net better offers than you'd find looking through shops.

I: I don't even know what to say here.
"Badass" is such a vague term I can't even.
What is Gaia coming to. I love a good realistic character. Or even a completely unrealistic one full of sparkles and extra limbs. I'm not really picky as long as they're shiny.

Fashionable Lunatic

How much would you want for a full body of a male? @_@

I too am terrible at making offers.

Hilarious Nerd

BENNY xD
Remember me?
anyway goodluck :3

Destitute Loiterer

Kiddlet
Benny Cumberbun

Omg let us angst about how demonic pendants were only 5k when they first came out and you could pollwhore for a few days to afford a pitchfork. I wasn't really into art back then, though, so I only remember from about the middle of 06 forward. The first really amazing artist I remember was Peanutchan, who left soon after.
Derp art is the only reason to even be here most of the time.

rofl I work split shifts and p. much just sit on Gaia in between. Law of averages. I also have a few friends who will draw literally anything, so that helps.
Chibis are reaaaally popular to the point where they've p. much taken over. But a few months ago it was just scribbled crap everywhere, so it might just be a phase that will pass. Temp shops are usually good for getting not-chibis though ? Also art trades are gaining in frequency and sometimes net better offers than you'd find looking through shops.

I: I don't even know what to say here.
"Badass" is such a vague term I can't even.
What is Gaia coming to. I love a good realistic character. Or even a completely unrealistic one full of sparkles and extra limbs. I'm not really picky as long as they're shiny.
YES
GAWD
I was into the freebies forum pretty heavy way back then. xD Mostly the "draw the person above you" type threads. Made some cool freebie friends. 8D
Peanutchan... The name sounds familiar. 80 What sort of style was it?
It really is... I used to be into the avatars but then I went on a hiatus and after that... Blahhh. xD

That's very true. I'm terrible with art trades, though. Either I finish and the other person doesn't, or they finish and I don't. D|
So bad.

I think it's more humanity and the younger generations that are bringing it down... But Gaia does seem to be changing with the times. D;

Destitute Loiterer

Madame Crane
How much would you want for a full body of a male? @_@

I too am terrible at making offers.
If it's a hot guy, 10k. 8|
But I'm really lazy about fullbodies so it might be more like a knees-up...
I avoid feet... Unless they're bare...

e.e

Destitute Loiterer

Nifty Cloud
BENNY xD
Remember me?
anyway goodluck :3
NO WHO ARE YOU?
WHERE DID YOU COME FROM?
WHAT?

xDD

Thanks a lot. 8'D