Destitute Loiterer

Mister Muffles
I need art from you.

./sobsob

Art of whom? ;D
Benny Cumberbun

My poor, poor lady Inquisitor.
Haha.
But I just ran out of gold. (I have like...100k haha)

Art trade maybe? O.o

kishibae's Bae

Nifty Cloud
Naitmaere
Nifty Cloud
Naitmaere

Lol anyway's what are you up
to another stream? ;o

I'm going to start out a new one. xP

https://join.me/692-211-910

You Are You Are?!?!?!

Tell me when you open it :]

That link. xD

Destitute Loiterer

Mister Muffles
Benny Cumberbun

My poor, poor lady Inquisitor.
Haha.
But I just ran out of gold. (I have like...100k haha)

Art trade maybe? O.o
100k is plenty if I like the character. xD Can I see her?
Benny Cumberbun

I'm working on a better ref of her but since I've got comms, I'm doing those first haha.

[My name] Muffles (Soul_Berserker) ((OH DAMN I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT lol)
[My character(s) name!] Jenavive Andrus Kevlar
[My references!] By me By Bangerz
[Information about my request!] Is just a character description. Pose is left completely up to you dear!
She is my Warhammer 40k Ordo Malleus Inquisitor.
She is the equivellent of a 204 year old woman, but after Rejuvieant treatments, she still looks like she's in her late twenties to early thirties. The reason she has lived so long is because deep down inside her blood she has Eldar in her. Way down, almost non-existent but there. (So she has just these tiny little points to her ears--barely noticeable).

She stands exactly five foot tall. Weighs one hundred and thirty pounds but the weight is her hips, hair and her chest. (She is a full D cup) Her eyes are swirling silver. There is no pupil and no definition of a sclera. The whole eye is silver. (Testament to her psyker nature)

Jenavive has a lot of hair. LOADS of it. It is past her ankles when it is down but when she is geared up for battle or meetings with anyone not on her ship, it is braided (or twisted) into giant ropes she can control with her psyker power if she's ever cornered without her weapons. At the ends of eat twist/braid is a very sharp golden discus. She can pull them out and use them as a hand weapon, throw them or keep them in her hair to make it lethal. (Think Shiva from FFX for the design) It is also the color of fire. Bold, beautiful, deadly.

She wears a black tunic or slawar kameez. The design on the chest is of a double headed eagle which is the symbol of the Imperium of Mankin, or the God Emperor. The tunic goes to her upper thigh and under it are very short spandex-like shorts. She wears no shoes and is bare footed. However, she has very intricate, vicious looking leg and arm armor. The leg armor goes to her mid thigh (just under the tunic) to the tops of her feet and the arm armor goes to her elbows. Her main source of fighting is her psyker power, but if she gets in close combat, she can fight very, very well.

And that's Jenavive in a nutshell. interesting even a little bit?

Destitute Loiterer

Mister Muffles
Benny Cumberbun

I'm working on a better ref of her but since I've got comms, I'm doing those first haha.

[My name] Muffles (Soul_Berserker) ((OH DAMN I SHOULDN'T HAVE SAID THAT lol)
[My character(s) name!] Jenavive Andrus Kevlar
[My references!] By me By Bangerz
[Information about my request!] Is just a character description. Pose is left completely up to you dear!
She is my Warhammer 40k Ordo Malleus Inquisitor.
She is the equivellent of a 204 year old woman, but after Rejuvieant treatments, she still looks like she's in her late twenties to early thirties. The reason she has lived so long is because deep down inside her blood she has Eldar in her. Way down, almost non-existent but there. (So she has just these tiny little points to her ears--barely noticeable).

She stands exactly five foot tall. Weighs one hundred and thirty pounds but the weight is her hips, hair and her chest. (She is a full D cup) Her eyes are swirling silver. There is no pupil and no definition of a sclera. The whole eye is silver. (Testament to her psyker nature)

Jenavive has a lot of hair. LOADS of it. It is past her ankles when it is down but when she is geared up for battle or meetings with anyone not on her ship, it is braided (or twisted) into giant ropes she can control with her psyker power if she's ever cornered without her weapons. At the ends of eat twist/braid is a very sharp golden discus. She can pull them out and use them as a hand weapon, throw them or keep them in her hair to make it lethal. (Think Shiva from FFX for the design) It is also the color of fire. Bold, beautiful, deadly.

She wears a black tunic or slawar kameez. The design on the chest is of a double headed eagle which is the symbol of the Imperium of Mankin, or the God Emperor. The tunic goes to her upper thigh and under it are very short spandex-like shorts. She wears no shoes and is bare footed. However, she has very intricate, vicious looking leg and arm armor. The leg armor goes to her mid thigh (just under the tunic) to the tops of her feet and the arm armor goes to her elbows. Her main source of fighting is her psyker power, but if she gets in close combat, she can fight very, very well.

And that's Jenavive in a nutshell. interesting even a little bit?
. . .
8|

HOLY ******** SHE IS AWESOME HELL YES
I'M GONNA MESS HER UP SO BAD

kishibae's Bae

Benny Cumberbun
Naitmaere
<_<
>_>
I walked halfway across town and back. xD
xDD
Did you have fun? 8D