dat song!
8DDD

Devils Ink

thankyouu ;v;~
good luck getting art
Devils Ink
x Sarnath x
User Image
Yeah and thats why no one goes and buys art from people if they wanna draw Cute avatars go to the damn art freebies... -_- They are swarming there.... I wish people would take a chance i mean its just art. But yeah... xD I mean some people you gotta have take items off and what not to draw something. xD

Yeah, you can't really get better at drawing if you don't take a chance. Like you have to try new things/experiment/etc. If you just draw the same thing over and over you'll never improve.
I'm like the opposite. I can draw creepy things, but I can't draw anything cute to save my life. gonk
Devils Ink

User Image

@yoursig - destiel shipper? emotion_dowant

mimki

w-what song
/lives under 500 rocks and a mcdonald's

Dapper Loiterer

emotion_kirakira
x Sarnath x
Devils Ink
x Sarnath x
User Image
Yeah and thats why no one goes and buys art from people if they wanna draw Cute avatars go to the damn art freebies... -_- They are swarming there.... I wish people would take a chance i mean its just art. But yeah... xD I mean some people you gotta have take items off and what not to draw something. xD

Yeah, you can't really get better at drawing if you don't take a chance. Like you have to try new things/experiment/etc. If you just draw the same thing over and over you'll never improve.
I'm like the opposite. I can draw creepy things, but I can't draw anything cute to save my life. gonk
User Image
Lol really. I draw tattoos... so I have to draw both well and correctly its just shocking on how they dont do that here. c:

CRiMSOnALLOY
User Image
Si <3 c; I wuv me some Supernatural c;

Dapper Loiterer

CRiMSOnALLOY

it was made in the late 90s or early 2000s
i can't remember the band name and i can't find it on youtube
QAQ
Devils Ink

User Image

me too ;____;
though, I haven't watched the latter half of season 7 yet because of life
cas </3

Invisible Inquisitor

7,100 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Invisibility 100
mimki
Miikaan

mebeingrude? ;A;
thankyouuu miikk~

i'm almost certain i did you a freebie ageesssss ago
emotion_kirakira
it was really bad so i'm not suprised if you didn't save it~

User Image

you herd me no bein rood its not nice.

oh yes you did, i'm glad you remember! o uo
    i recognised your name so that's what i figured.
    i did save it, you know. wait a moment.

I am figuring it's of this chick but i'm not so sure cos i stopped getting art for her a loonggg time ago. it might be on here but it might not because i still haven't had the chance to put all of the stuff up yet.

so like yeah. |D
Devils Ink
User Image
Lol really. I draw tattoos... so I have to draw both well and correctly its just shocking on how they dont do that here. c:

Haha, that's awesome. I'd be afraid to draw tattoos though... I'd screw up and someone would have an ugly mess stuck there forever. gonk
Well most of the people here are younger, so I guess you can expect that. Haha. Like admittedly the art on this site is pretty good, but let's just say a lot of the people have room for improvement.
CRiMSOnALLOY
User Image
Lol that sucks

x Sarnath x
Devils Ink
User Image

Haha, that's awesome. I'd be afraid to draw tattoos though... I'd screw up and someone would have an ugly mess stuck there forever. gonk
Well most of the people here are younger, so I guess you can expect that. Haha. Like admittedly the art on this site is pretty good, but let's just say a lot of the people have room for improvement.
User Image
Amen... o3o

mimki

User Image

it's okay to spam our art shop with reaction images I hope ;-;

The Golden Boleyn's Honey Bun

Anxious Bunny

17,375 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Sweetest Romantic 250
mimki
☞ORDER UP
Username:Fapping Unicorns ♥
Refs: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. With S-Pop Club:Rayna headphones.. TekTek doesn't have them yet v.v;;
Style:Chibi ? emotion_kirakira
Size: Hmm.. Iunno ;; Like the samples D: That big ; u;
Offer: 120k? If not I can bump it up a bit ; ;

Dapper Loiterer

Miikaan

i wasn't rude to anyone ;A;
i was just being honest emotion_awesome

and nope ;v;
it was of your current avatar but back then you had different style of hair and eyes
i remember your username and the drawing pretty clear xD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces