Welcome to Gaia! ::

pistolsys

WAT BUT GRAB BAGS ARE SO FUN! And you guys are so dedicated!
Isn't it more lively usually?
wink

d'aw yea :> but I wish I could still browse through the rnc without getting disappointed :< plus it's getting slower, mostly everyone who usually has cool characters + money quit gaia dramallama

btw lovely art omgomg ; U ;

Bashful Bloodsucker

pistolsys
taegu
pistolsys
taegu
Are you willing to draw couples?

Sure! It'd probably be more costly though, not quite sure what I'd charge for a couple. @__@

would both the demonic circle and the shadow legend suffice?
; A;

LOL SURE! I love Asian items so hard you don't even knowww...

xDD
They are pretty dern badass.

homm. Lemme post a form with my lil characters and I hope you'll be interested in drawin em.lol

Bashful Bloodsucker

你好! 我是 TAEGU !
REFS: Isaac + Andre
PERSONALITY: Isaac (pink hair) is in the closet, and Andre has made it his mission to bring Isaac out. So naturally Andre is lovey-touchy and always has an evil grin on his face. While Isaac looks grumpy and embarassed/blushing. ;D ~
IMPORTANT NOTES: dey is gey
OFFER:demonic circle + shadowlegend

Sparkly Vampire

Haemoptysis
WAIT WHO LEFT
IS THIS WHY THE NUMBER OF GOOD ARTISTS DECREASED BY ABOUT HUNDRED PERCENT

SORT OF YES...
IDK ALL OF THEM, BUT A LOT? IDUNNO I NOTICED INACTIVITY.

Sparkly Vampire

taegu
你好! 我是 TAEGU !
PERSONALITY: Isaac (pink hair) is in the closet, and Andre has made it his mission to bring Isaac out. So naturally Andre is lovey-touchy and always has an evil grin on his face. While Isaac looks grumpy and embarassed/blushing. ;D ~

Couples take me a bit longer to draw, just so you know! Might take a few weeks. ; A ;

Sparkly Vampire

Sparkly Vampire

piperlime

d'aw yea :> but I wish I could still browse through the rnc without getting disappointed :< plus it's getting slower, mostly everyone who usually has cool characters + money quit gaia dramallama

LOL I'M TRYING TO EARN FUNDS FOR NEW CHARACTERS ADHASK.
o we should art trade when we both finish our exhaustive lists. ; A ; <3
I love your stuff harddd.

Sparkly Vampire

Bashful Bloodsucker

pistolsys
taegu
你好! 我是 TAEGU !

Couples take me a bit longer to draw, just so you know! Might take a few weeks. ; A ;

No problem at all. O uO
I'm more than happy to wait.

Shall I send the trade now?

Sparkly Vampire

taegu

No problem at all. O uO

Thanks for understanding. ; v ;
If it takes longer than I planned, I'll send you WIPs through PM or I'll quote you in thread to let you know I'm still active! Go ahead! * V * <33
pistolsys
piperlime

LOL I'M TRYING TO EARN FUNDS FOR NEW CHARACTERS ADHASK.
o we should art trade when we both finish our exhaustive lists. ; A ; <3
I love your stuff harddd.

do an art auction and set ab to like 10m you'll get it right away 8D works so much better than the rnc ;u;

and omg that would be awsome :> <33 my list is going down dramallama

Sparkly Vampire

piperlime

do an art auction and set ab to like 10m you'll get it right away 8D works so much better than the rnc ;u;

and omg that would be awsome :> <33 my list is going down dramallama

Yeahh but it's not really fun unless you meet people like fellow artists. It's more common that it happens here than in the auctions. xDD;;
I SEE YOUR POINT THOUGH

LOLAHDAJKD YAYY I CAN'T WAIT...
I'll probably do you either a fullbody or a thigh up for a pixel like srs! * V *

Bashful Bloodsucker

pistolsys
taegu

No problem at all. O uO

Thanks for understanding. ; v ;
If it takes longer than I planned, I'll send you WIPs through PM or I'll quote you in thread to let you know I'm still active! Go ahead! * V * <33

Alrighty! sounds good. > 3< I'll look forward to it.
pistolsys

Yeahh but it's not really fun unless you meet people like fellow artists. It's more common that it happens here than in the auctions. xDD;;
I SEE YOUR POINT THOUGH

LOLAHDAJKD YAYY I CAN'T WAIT...
I'll probably do you either a fullbody or a thigh up for a pixel like srs! * V *

thats what our thread grab bags is for 8D

w-whyyy that's so unfair to you rofl
broccolli star made me a fullbody work for a crappy pixel of mine and I was like aslkhsaghke whattttttttt. She had commissions for it for like 2m per full body gonk
wan! you're doing cg artsies now. *q*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces