Tea, please. 0.28985507246377 29.0% [ 140 ]
Dark! Motor oil dark! 0.066252587991718 6.6% [ 32 ]
Really really sweet! 0.082815734989648 8.3% [ 40 ]
Do Starbucks Frapps count? 0.1304347826087 13.0% [ 63 ]
A nice blend of coffee flavor and creamer flavor. 0.19461697722567 19.5% [ 94 ]
I like turtles. :D 0.2360248447205 23.6% [ 114 ]
Total Votes:[ 483 ]

Devoted Darling

I just really like the people and environment at the place I volunteer at. XD I wanted to surprise one of the other girls with something she collects.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pop Star Chocolate
On the plus side, I get at least an extra day off. On the minus side, I'm sick so I can't fully enjoy this extra day.

And on another sad note, I actually was looking forward to going in tomorrow, so sickness hurts so much. D:

Hope ya feel better Bai! <# I'd say if you want to get good drops from those chests, totally buy out every recruit pack you can, so you can filter out all of the crappy default weapons or easy to randomly get. The more you have maxed out, the less you have to fight a randomizer to get things right. :3

Devoted Darling

Scott Illudus Delial
Pop Star Chocolate
On the plus side, I get at least an extra day off. On the minus side, I'm sick so I can't fully enjoy this extra day.

And on another sad note, I actually was looking forward to going in tomorrow, so sickness hurts so much. D:

Hope ya feel better Bai! <# I'd say if you want to get good drops from those chests, totally buy out every recruit pack you can, so you can filter out all of the crappy default weapons or easy to randomly get. The more you have maxed out, the less you have to fight a randomizer to get things right. :3

That was my plan, but then I got impatient and hoped for good things. D: That failed badly. D: So many awful things. D:

Friend

User Image

RAWR!*
(*NOTE: Rexy-speak for BUMP!)[/size

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Pop Star Chocolate
Scott Illudus Delial
Pop Star Chocolate

That was my plan, but then I got impatient and hoped for good things. D: That failed badly. D: So many awful things. D:

When I hit the premium packs and still got over half of the stuff I could in a recruit pack from it, that's when I splurged just to get rid of the sucky items. It takes forever, and it still gets me a bunch of crappy gear now. Which is extra suck since some of the one use items are now golden.. Bleh. crying

Devoted Darling

Scott Illudus Delial
When I hit the premium packs and still got over half of the stuff I could in a recruit pack from it, that's when I splurged just to get rid of the sucky items. It takes forever, and it still gets me a bunch of crappy gear now. Which is extra suck since some of the one use items are now golden.. Bleh. crying

It's kind of depressing sometimes. So much useless junk. D: I finally got a new character... but I don't do well with soldiers and it's a turian on top of that. D: I just don't use ammo that much.
It's hard to do anything when everyone is so over your level and just kills all the things, and what with me being terrible at all but my adept... I don't know. I'm sorta having fun though.

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
Aww, my poor Bai! D:
*makes her soup and snuggles her up*

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Well it isn't completely useless now if you're going after the challenge points or whatever they added. Seriously weird or something but half of the extra classes I saw were gone today when I went to play! Dx This add-on weirdness is making me bleh on gaming a bit. lol

All the original's are terrible mostly, soldiers really aren't that favorable, and the turians of old are unable to do a dodge roll or any kind of movement, so they get caught a lot by the banshee style monsters. So yeah, adepts are definitely better in some circumstances. *nod* But don't let anyone else's style mes up yours. Sure they get more points, but a lot of those fools blow through money and items terribly.

I like playing the Vanguard the most, so I can tell ya about being terrible from time to time. x.x really sucks when you get the glitch that makes it impossible to take cover or move. Dx Still like playing the Infiltrator too! I just totally ditched Cryo blast in favor of pure gun power and the tactical cloak. smile

Plus practice helps! I got plenty of tips, but it mostly comes down to a good weapon, a useful mod or three, and some decent teammates. Gotta get rid of the junk! I can only imagine nowadays though, all the original stuff is practically useless!

Chatty Streaker

Everyone knows, the best class/race in the Mass Effect 3 MP is the Krogan Vanguard. There is nothing more amazing than headbutting a Banshee to death before it grabs you. Or headbutting someone out of it's grab and then headbutting it to death... Krogans are fun.

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Platinum would decimate that idea sadly. D:

I don't have any idea how the hell I'm going to complete a platinum challenge solo. That seems a little much! Dx

I gotta relearn to play this game again anyway, my sniping was so fail cause I've been used to biotic beatdowns. Personally if I went melee style, I'd go with the N7 Slayer. Then again, me likes the teleporting and the sword combo. Good for how I run around crazy like. :3

Devoted Darling

Soup would be amazing. D:

I'm not really sure how to use the infiltrators so I'm at loss on what to do with the tactical cloak and all that. D:

Vanguards are those special creatures. XD I'd love a krogie, but I'm sure I'd be more of a hindrance then help if I were one. XD I usually just want to keep out of everyone's way so I don't die and they have to waste time on reviving me.

Chatty Streaker

Well a Krogan Vanguard is all about being up in their faces, in fact all Krogans are like that in the multiplayer. That bloodlust needs headbutts to work, and oh my it works so very well. Poor mechs get rather confused at a Krogan all up in their face smashing their head into them... Though it leaves you open to that stupidly useless grab Mechs have.

SpaceCatO's Wife

Fashionable Streaker

~ Dance Puppet Dance! ~

Still not feeling good Bai?

Fashionable Flatterer

10,450 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I have to admit, I hate those grab kills when they try to teleport me back through the walls I jumped through to get grabbed and killed. -.- Luckily the last time the game couldn't justify me being killed, so it just made me like, magnetized to the nearby wall for a good couple of seconds. xP

Infiltrators are kinda blah anyway unless you've got weapons that go well with it. Useful and not a hindrance? There's always a good Engineer class to use. Or the adept helps. c: I'd stick to powers and stronger support characters until you get a good weapon or gear.

But speaking of that, what kind of weapons/techs/biotic's do you like to use Bai? n_n

Playful Hellraiser

14,650 Points
  • Party Animal 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Bookworm 100
I would totally make you soup, Bai. ; 3;
I'd make you homemade soup!
From scratch! : D

I make a pretty yummy batch of chicken noodle soup.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff