Welcome to Gaia! ::

Okay... After this post, there will be no more art, the waiting list is too long. I will get all of your pics done, and then I'll see about filling more requests, but this is ging to take me awhile, everyone, go ahead and post, and if I get all ot ^t^h^e^s^e^ done then I'll try and get back at you. If you want art done, just wait. I'll be there in a sec. I just got some new colored pencils, and I can color your art, if you want, but remember colored pencil work sucks especially if I'm in a hurry, and I am. I have your OC done, but I can't scan ANYTHING until my mum gets back from ardmore in a few days. Just saying, it will take awhile. I've only got a few of these done, and just -edit- your original posts, saying you want color, if you want color. Otherwise, it's going to be done in black and white, and *you* the one with the OC, I did yours in colored pencil. If you don't like it, then you can fix it yourself in pint or photoshop or whatever... I've got to get back to drawing.
*yawn*
I'm bored. I've got a few done... I've got--
MissShorty
Syrynx
xXxInarixXx
and I'm currently working on LittleSpoiledPrincess
I am totally here to bump.
I am TOTALLY glad! I'm putting up bumping prizes now!
Hope in Grey
I am totally here to bump.

Soooo... bump!
Lalalalalalala bumpy bump! blaugh
Hey.... I'm just here to say- Bump!
It's time to bump again! 3nodding
Bumpety one! domokun
Bumpety two.
Hey, Iron~Mouse can I be your bumper? Like, whenever you want someone to bring up their post you could just PM me!?
Ooh and Bumpety three!
Bum-pet-y-four!
Are you drawing? Bump 6.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out