Welcome to Gaia! ::

Go Mo go. :d 7 more days until the nanowrimo!
Hilteufaur

I knoooow *Grin* can't wait.

Oh yeah, on the way home, I got on the wrong train and this sketchy guy followed me off and back onto the train I was switching on to. . . It took me 2 hours to get home by the by eek

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Yay! *waits for a link to the pic*
User Image

yup thar it be. . .sorry the pink turned out so shitty, but yup

oh and I fin 133t's pic. . .but since I am on my bro's account now. . . I cannot scan it, fix it, and save it. . . unless I want my bro to see it in his files and be like WTF

anywho. . . I have a free opening for anyone else who wants a commision
yeah bump

need sleep now. . . so just post here, I'll check in the morn ^^

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Yay! Thanks so much, I really like it! I love the belt and tail, especially! *loves it* heart biggrin heart
Macadamia
Hilteufaur

Oh yeah, on the way home, I got on the wrong train and this sketchy guy followed me off and back onto the train I was switching on to. . . It took me 2 hours to get home by the by eek
O_o What a creep. Glad you are all right. At least I think you are all right. Are you missing any values?
Hilteufaur
Macadamia
Hilteufaur

O_o What a creep. Glad you are all right. At least I think you are all right. Are you missing any values?

I'm fine thank you ^^
Shad-chan
Yay! Thanks so much, I really like it! I love the belt and tail, especially! *loves it* heart biggrin heart

heh heh sweatdrop now that I look at it. . .it scanned pretty dark . . . *cough*
Oh and bump for anyone who wants a drawing. I have 1 free spot (soon to be tow actually) stare
progress: I have finished 133t's pic and it will be scanned shortly. I have inked in FreeStyleDragon's and it will be colored sometime after 133t's is scanned and edited. Just to let you guys know and stuff.

Anyway: still one opening left ^^
or you could bump for pity!?
HAHA!! Off I go to load up the pic. . . then I shall PM 133t. . . and stuff that is magical will happen. . . I hope. . .like g! yo
eh . . . bump doc
User Image

Never mind 133T, I have to leave now, so I can't wait

Here's the pic. JA~!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items