Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Oh, it's okay. I'll just take the 600g drawing of my current avi. I'll bother you about an original character some other time, when you aren't quite so busy. biggrin heart
Shad-chan
Oh, it's okay. I'll just take the 600g drawing of my current avi. I'll bother you about an original character some other time, when you aren't quite so busy. biggrin heart

*blink* wow. . .cools, okay, I'm going to print out your pic then ^^
okay whoot, that's one down, I think I can take on another this weekend (I am an art demon ^^)
Bump 3nodding
uhm bump? *feels intimidated b/c has been looking at other people's work sweatdrop )
Floriane
Bump 3nodding

thankie muchly ^^

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Macadamia
uhm bump? *feels intimidated b/c has been looking at other people's work sweatdrop )
Aww, don't be intimidated--your style is just as good as anyone else's, and in fact, it's much better than most of the artists I've seen!
Shad-chan
Macadamia
Aww, don't be intimidated--your style is just as good as anyone else's, and in fact, it's much better than most of the artists I've seen!

*glomp* *confidence boost* Thank you ^^ blaugh
and. . . bump
So want to know how I do it? I use Prismacolor markers and color everything by hand w/o the use of the comp. I really should use the comp to clean it up though. You can see in these pics that the paper is dirty ><

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Macadamia
So want to know how I do it? I use Prismacolor markers and color everything by hand w/o the use of the comp. I really should use the comp to clean it up though. You can see in these pics that the paper is dirty ><
Prismacolor markers, eh... My sis uses Prismacolor colored pencils. How expensive are the markers? Maybe I can get her some for Christmas...
It really is a fun process. I mean, the markers have 2 ends: a fat one and a skinny one like a micron pen. I use both ends. I also end up using a shade of color called clear blender which isn't a color really. As the name suggests, its used to blend colors together. Take a look at NOutre's sleeve, or demon penquin queen's belt and pants.
Shad-chan
Macadamia
Prismacolor markers, eh... My sis uses Prismacolor colored pencils. How expensive are the markers? Maybe I can get her some for Christmas...

They are appx. $3 each, except the nice gold and silver ones (like I used in the Kagome demon pic) that are a different ink and go for appx. $5

Liberal Wench

15,575 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Beta Contributor 0
Oi. Guess that means I'd better be choosey on what colors she gets, huh. sweatdrop
whoo!! bumps for me!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces