Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Hunter

Miu Hayku

Alrighty. ^^
I'll take a short vacation now and I'll start drawing on sunday when I get back. You will get the art at the beginning of next week (maybe monday/tuesday

Alright! Have a nice vacation! emotion_yatta

Timid Phantom

Kitara44
Miu Hayku

Alrighty. ^^
I'll take a short vacation now and I'll start drawing on sunday when I get back. You will get the art at the beginning of next week (maybe monday/tuesday

Alright! Have a nice vacation! emotion_yatta

Had some issues finding my cat so I hate to return few days later home. I'm home now and I'll star drawing right away. ^^
Do you want some wips along the way?

Beloved Hunter

Miu Hayku

Had some issues finding my cat so I hate to return few days later home. I'm home now and I'll star drawing right away. ^^
Do you want some wips along the way?

That's fine! And nah you don't have to since I'm going on a gaia hiatus and will probably be slow in replying ;u;

Timid Phantom

Kitara44

Here you go

http://i293.photobucket.com/albums/mm65/suksi93/f0d191c1-e70a-4a0e-9934-7e9d187aafdf_zpsbbff8c33.png?t=1407620343

Timid Phantom

Timid Phantom

Timid Phantom

Timid Phantom

Timid Phantom

Timid Phantom

Timid Phantom

7,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Miu Hayku
:0

OMGUSH ITS THE AWESOME ARTIST!!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SO LONG *^* I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DONT REMEMBER ME DX LMBO

Timid Phantom

kittygangsta
Miu Hayku

OMGUSH ITS THE AWESOME ARTIST!!! I HAVENT SEEN YOU IN SO LONG *^* I KNOW YOU PROBABLY DONT REMEMBER ME DX LMBO

Hello there. True enough, I haven't been here for a while so my memory is a bit out of place D:
And I'm not that awesome, I'm still training to be awesome someday emotion_kirakira

7,275 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Miu Hayku
kittygangsta
Miu Hayku

Hello there. True enough, I haven't been here for a while so my memory is a bit out of place D:
And I'm not that awesome, I'm still training to be awesome someday emotion_kirakira

Lol XDDD and nuuuu shhh shh your awesome to me ;^; XDDD your an inspiration •^•

Timid Phantom

kittygangsta

I try my best to learn along the way and create something that is beautiful to the eye so thank you <3

How are you today? whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces