Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Eep. Minute's shop is Open!

Minute is: Taking Comissions.
Welcome to minutekain's art shop. This place is severly casual to Minute, as a way to make a little extra gold, as she was told by a few people that she could.
Minute will only be able to finish about one comission every few days, so her waiting list is very short, but feel free to check back often and put in a request when there is room for you. Minute doesn't mind at all.

Minute is still trying to decide on her future pricee. the current prices are placed on the next post, but please do inform Minute on how much she should charge and for what!

Navigation
Post 1-Intro/Ramble
Post 2-Prices and Info
Post 3-Samples
Post 4-Waiting List
Post 5-Links and Linklist
Well, first, the info.

This shop was started on one of minutes many quick whims, due to the copliments and presuring of her beloved fangirl. [Finlay Mishon. Can't forget about you, dear!]I dont realy take too much time to do the peices, maybe an hour or two at the most, and not much effort. i can only take a waiting list of five, due to school taking the majority of my time and energy, but because of this i'll try to put my best work into every comission. thanks for reading.

Prices

Lineart- 400 Gold
Colored Lineart-500
Basic Color: 700
Shaded Color: 800
Colored Lineart[Shaded/Colored]: 850

Unless otherwise stated here or on another thread, coupe art is twice the usual prices. IF i offer you a two for one, i'll know it, so dont try and trick me.

Overall
1. Wakame [100g tip!]

Current
Link Minute!
[url=http://tinyurl.com/cbpp9][img]http://img360.imageshack.us/img360/6638/banner16fo.png[/img][/url]

Minute's Loved Links!
~*Hatsue's Art Shoppe*~ -Ooh! Ooh! Minute loves her sample! She's ordering art from Hatsue, too! Go do the same!
Are you sure? eek

-edit-

*rolls around* Wee! First post! xd
Minute's Shop is OPEN!
Could my art be like sample number ten, but with the lines green/purple? If so, how much would that be? ^^
Wakame
Could my art be like sample number ten, but with the lines green/purple? If so, how much would that be? ^^

That's colored lineart with shading. the shading is free of charge, so it's 500 gold.

Are you interested?
MinuteKain
Wakame

That's colored lineart with shading. the shading is free of charge, so it's 500 gold.

Are you interested?

Sure! Let me send trade. ^^ -Tips-
I'll get started, dont confirm untill i send a PM telling you to. Thanks so much for the big tip!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff