Welcome to Gaia! ::

SEANYN's Queen

Magical Girl

11,150 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Married 100
Tales of Tales

Thank you! :3 Don't worry about the pose, I'm not picky, I'd really just love having some of your art! emotion_kirakira
Also, just let me know whenever you do want the trade sent!

Sweetheart

37,350 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
Tales of Tales
Choosing.... f**k it, I'll just accept everyone scream

Hotarla
I really like this avi 3nodding

LOOOL! well seeing as you got this idea by looking through MY inventory... emotion_awesome we have awesome inventories...xD

and what's with "accepting everyone"? XDDDDDD

Fashionable Genius

5,750 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
Tales of Tales

Akiko Yamasaki
I'll draw them all 3nodding

TYSM!!! heart emotion_hug heart

Diligent Explorer

13,675 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Vicious Spirit 250
  • Battle: Rogue 100
Tales of Tales
I'll probably draw the younger version. Don't send the trade yet though (if I have to many the old ones start disappearing)

Okay, just let me know when to send the trade whee tysm
Tales of Tales

Konnpeito
Accepted as long as I can leave off the facial jewellry. I've tried drawing it before and it doesn't look good on my chibis sweatdrop

Yorugami
Thank you blaugh

Maurice Clark
I'll draw 2 (probably the gijinka and one of the avis)

Menstrual Cramps
Yeah, it's pretty horrible. It's one of those things that you never think will happen to you...
Thanks <3

Okarie Tsuruya
It's alright, I just hope they catch the guy ^ ^ I think insurance is covering my 3DS now since I found the box so I can prove I owned one...
I'll draw all of them 3nodding

Hotarla
I really like this avi 3nodding

kate the deadmau5
I'm glad you like it ^ ^
I couldn't tell what all the detail on the dress was so I had to simplify it a bit XP

Akiko Yamasaki
I'll draw them all 3nodding

Forever Pizza
Accepted, I might not be able to draw the glasses though

Risu_Ringo
I'll probably draw the younger version. Don't send the trade yet though (if I have to many the old ones start disappearing)

Kniros
Accepted, I might not be able to do that exact pose for the 2nd on though.
Also, don't send the trade yet (if I have to many the old ones start disappearing)

AngeL Hellbond
Thanks, I'm just hoping insurance will cover all the stuff I lost sweatdrop
I'll draw your current if you can get me a tektek (incase you change and so I can see what's under the bow)
Also, don't send the trade yet (if I have to many the old ones start disappearing

Tnx dear! blaugh i already sent the trade whee
Tales of Tales

Okarie Tsuruya
It's alright, I just hope they catch the guy ^ ^ I think insurance is covering my 3DS now since I found the box so I can prove I owned one...
I'll draw all of them 3nodding

i hope they do catch the guy ^^ oh gaaad.. they should cover it since you have a proof 3nodding
      thank you heart will send trade now <3

Kawaii Shapeshifter

Forever Pizza
Um, maybe hold off on sending yours. I can't remember exactly how many I can have before they start disappearing XP

Kniros
Good, my chibis heads are quite big, so sometimes it hard to copy poses when people ask XP

Hotarla
You have way more than me form what I remember XP I'm constantly selling stuff to keep my art funds up
Everyone had nice avis/OCs and/or good offers, it was too hard for my sleepy brain to decide crying

Okarie Tsuruya
They have a suspect, it's just whether they have enough evidence to put him in jail XP

Audalevita's Wife

Supreme Cat

14,525 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
              Tales of Tales
              Thanks, I'm just hoping insurance will cover all the stuff I lost sweatdrop
              I'll draw your current if you can get me a tektek (incase you change and so I can see what's under the bow)
              Also, don't send the trade yet (if I have to many the old ones start disappearing

♥ Yea, hopefully your insurance can help you gain back the items you lost c: ! and oh yea sorry forgot to add the tektek xD

::edit::
                          Would it be alright if you did this current avi instead tales x: ?
                          I saw you hurt your arm, is your arm okay? and how has it been since you got robbed o: ?

Hallowed Pumpkin

Tales of Tales
garnetshuriken
[

User Image

User Image

emotion_kirakira It's so beautiful (sorry I couldn't get to you earlier, college keeps me pretty freakin' busy)
Tales of Tales

Okarie Tsuruya
They have a suspect, it's just whether they have enough evidence to put him in jail XP

well that's a good news 3nodding i hope they'll find some evidence soon ;D

Sparkly Fatcat

I love your arts they're so cuuute heart do you draw couples? o:

Kawaii Shapeshifter

garnetshuriken
I'm glad you like it heart
That's alright, RL always comes before Gaia

-AdoraChuu-
Thanks <3
I do, but it depends on the refs & the offer

Sparkly Fatcat

Tales of Tales
garnetshuriken
I'm glad you like it heart
That's alright, RL always comes before Gaia

-AdoraChuu-
Thanks <3
I do, but it depends on the refs & the offer
Ooo well i was wondering if you could draw my current avi and him for 100k? All i got sorry.

Kawaii Shapeshifter

-AdoraChuu-
Ooo well i was wondering if you could draw my current avi and him for 100k? All i got sorry.
Umm, if you look at the title slots are full....
Also, I'd need a higher offer (like 300k+). I only accept low offers for couples if a adore both characters

Sparkly Fatcat

Tales of Tales
-AdoraChuu-
Umm, if you look at the title slots are full....
Also, I'd need a higher offer (like 300k+). I only accept low offers for couples if a adore both characters
oh well if i can make like 300k could you accept it then?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff