send trade please c:

Yay! Thank you! 4laugh
Trade has been sent! emotion_bigheart

Tipsy Fatcat

Tipsy Fatcat

Tipsy Fatcat

Tipsy Fatcat

Tipsy Fatcat

I'm looking for someone willing to take on a group project. I want to get chibis of 6 people... so first of all I need to know if you'd be willing to take it on and secondly how much you'd want. xD <3

Tipsy Fatcat

Kiminoke
I'm looking for someone willing to take on a group project. I want to get chibis of 6 people... so first of all I need to know if you'd be willing to take it on and secondly how much you'd want. xD <3

Hi, thanks for stopping by c:

It would depend if the 6 chibis were in a group picture, or if they were separate.
xzserpentgrlzx
Kiminoke

It would depend if the 6 chibis were in a group picture, or if they were separate.

hmm I could really go either way with that. A group picture would be cute but then it'd be nice for each person to be able to use the picture of their chibi alone. Oh, and to specify when I said 6 people I did mean actual people.

Tipsy Fatcat

Kiminoke
xzserpentgrlzx
Kiminoke

hmm I could really go either way with that. A group picture would be cute but then it'd be nice for each person to be able to use the picture of their chibi alone. Oh, and to specify when I said 6 people I did mean actual people.

oh okay c:
Well, the price depends on how complicated the request is, so a group picture would cost more.

Individual chibis (assuming no clutter since refs are of rl people) I would say.. 50k each? If it is a group pic of 6 chibis, depending on level of interaction, I would say around 360-460k.
That definitely sounds like something I could manage! I'll just have to sell a few items.

Tipsy Fatcat

Kiminoke
That definitely sounds like something I could manage! I'll just have to sell a few items.

okay, you can pm me with the details when you are ready.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff