Welcome to Gaia! ::

Tales of Tales
ll Amulet ll
User Image for 100k? ; u;
I completely forgot to ask what her hair style is under the hood...

; u; I actually am not 100% sure on the hair underneath. ^^ I was hoping to give this art to my friend.Perhaps another oc would be better. Would you consider this one instead? [ Karin ]

Kawaii Shapeshifter

ll Amulet ll
; u; I actually am not 100% sure on the hair underneath. ^^ I was hoping to give this art to my friend.Perhaps another oc would be better. Would you consider this one instead? [ Karin ]
I'm happy to make it up if you like (I just didn't want to draw it wrong XP). But I'll draw Karin if that's easier ^ ^
BUMP emotion_yatta
User Image
Tales of Tales
ll Amulet ll
I'm happy to make it up if you like (I just didn't want to draw it wrong XP). But I'll draw Karin if that's easier ^ ^

^^ Karin would be great!

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image<--Bi Smexual <--draw me plz!
User Image

Oh I cant wait for slots to open up <3

User Image

User Image

xTea's King

Tales of Tales
I § ħ ø j ї

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

haha I know I know ^^ I just figured you'd be playing more than drawing yeah?
how is that new game though?
and don't worry, I wasn't planning on throwing a manly man at you
I was just thinking of getting one of the boy in my signature xD

User Image
Tales of Tales

Yea, it's been kinda hard to get myself on Gaia, for some reason I've just been bored of the internet (shocking isn't it?)

Kawaii Shapeshifter

ll Amulet ll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Tales of Tales
ll Amulet ll
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image AWH you're sooo awesome!! Thank youuuuuuuuu!! heart heart heart heart

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image<--Bi Smexual <--draw me plz!
User Image

No one can get tired of the internet!, unless you reached the end of it XD rotfl

User Image

User Image

Kawaii Shapeshifter

I ended up not getting to do much drawing this weekend, sorry guys crying

Ishoji
I actually don't play that much, with work and everything I don't get alot of spare time and most of it is spent drawing or sleeping lol

He's cute, hopefully I won't do too badly XP

quiet.winter
I have the same thing sometimes, but I love all the art I get here so I keep coming back...

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Loves free art<3 and OC art and has munny

Do you mind if we chat in here? Cause Im sort of stalking your artshop status lol
I know it sounds like im a creeper but im only being honest, I only stalk the art, never the artist

Kawaii Shapeshifter

True Boogy Monster
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Loves free art<3 and OC art and has munny

Do you mind if we chat in here? Cause Im sort of stalking your artshop status lol
I know it sounds like im a creeper but im only being honest, I only stalk the art, never the artist
Doesn't bother me ^ ^ I don't always have alot of time though, so chatting with me usually comes with extremely slow responses...
It's not creepy, I dod the same thing sometimes XP

Devoted Cub

11,225 Points
  • Guildmember 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Inquisitor 200

Lol glad im off the stranger danger monitoring list *whew* and its cool life outside the comp is waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay more important.
Tales of Tales
True I do too, but I too lazy to find good shops ; v;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas