Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

sorry i'm too busy irl atm please check back later // item = gold (min 15b) // i remade this thread cos the old one is long

♪ post image + offer

i do not click on any links whatsoever

♪ style offered, left, shows actual size

don't buy items until you have received art. don't start trade until you've received art! (my wishlist changes a lot, i change my mind a lot, mp changes a lot, and i take a long time to accept people on my wait list. thank you!

♪ i take ages to reply

AUTO = 60b (1 chibi, assuming i can draw your request)

you can try to bribe me with any of these items, even if i am closed.

User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image
User Image User Image User Image User Image User Image

FAQ

have you seen my offer?
if you've posted, i've probably seen your offer ^u^

how come i haven't heard back from you?
the following reasons:
i do take a LONG time to make a decision, i don't make decisions light heartedly orz
you're probably still being considered
or your offer might be too low - i don't like asking for higher offers and i don't like saying no to people (so likely situation is no response)
and i'm a bit shy, i don't really reply often regardless of what it is.. orz

how do i know if i've been accepted?
mm i don't really "accept" or "reject" people normally; if i plan to draw you though i will quote you into my waiting list thread. if i haven't completed your art within 2 weeks and you are still on the waiting list,
i'll always quote you back before i start drawing, just to make sure you're still up for it C: so you won't lose out on anything!

sometimes i also change my mind - in that case i will silently take you off the waiting list cos i'm too embarrassed. for this reason, i always say don't specifically buy items to offer me, until you have received the art.

why have you cancelled my trade?
i'll always ask for the trade after completing your art -- NEVER BEFORE XD COS I GET SUPER JINXED BY TRADES QAQ

i've PM'd you about art...
i really don't like PMs, please try not to send them - if you really need to, please give me a heads up by quoting me first, then i know it's not a "do you have an art shop" PM <3

do you do RLC?
yes and no... yes because technically i do do them... no because i hardly ever do them ._. you're better off trying to bribe me here unless you have a lot of dollars to throw around!!!

can i bribe you for your "full body" styles?
you can try, just quote me to any thread with your image (in a img tag as i don't click links); and remember to post your offer. it will have to be an insanely high offer for me to consider it though >.< if it's not high enough i'll probably ignore the post, because i don't like saying no to people orz

thank you!!

User Image User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User ImageUser Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image

waiting from

heart

Shy Spirit

omgomg.
yas. ♥

Eternally Cheerful Bravery for these two?

User Image

edit; i can add if that's too low~

Eloquent Gaian

omgomg 2o bil

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
heart

thanks guys >W<
wow I love your art can u draw my avi for 16bil with a cool pose my avi is a boy ^^

Kawaii Shoujo

!!!!!!
pantec art !!! i want
but im too poor now from buying too much art rofl
gonna go make money first before i come bck to offer !!!

Ice-Cold Cultist

10,450 Points
  • Advent Attendee 50
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Gender Swap 100
Just wanna say i've been stalking your art forever xD and I love it. *runs away*

Familiar Giver

gaia_kittenstar AHHHH 40b for my new oc?
User Image

here's the album
gaia_kittenstar

User Image

Cottontail

/droolsoverart
emotion_drool
SO HAPPEH YOU OPENED YOUR SHOP AGAIN

nowww to figure out what I want to commission~
heart blaugh

Okechi's Wife

Moonlight Muse

40,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Pie For All! 300
bother bother, trying to decide what to offer and for what...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff