Welcome to Gaia! ::

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
Bwaha, and she knows it! ;D

I'm going for a Visual Communication and Design degree with a concentration in Computer Art. They basically made a regular art degree sound really fancy to get more parents on board. XD I'm coming off a 2 year hiatus though, due to a temporary brain lapse that I decided to go for a business degree. haha!

Gaia is a great site to sit and chat on during class. All the typing even looks like you're taking notes! heart

x-Sunarin-x's Princess

Dangerous Hellhound

[currently] ngh just woke up

Very pretty art~

Animal Lover

12,600 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • First step to fame 200
Oh wow I saw one of your aucs like a few months backkk
You are too talented
TOO TALENTED

Genius

Huggleberry Finn
@Leafy:: haha! That's quite a feat~ I hope others do too. I tried to answer as many potential questions as possible. Thank you for the compliment too! <3

well it sure was some interesting reading to be honest.
and as everyone else I do also want to have your art, that is of my current avatar and idk how much I'll offer.
Actually I'm here more for the talking part.
and a place to be when I'm not spamming the cb c:

Magical Stalker

@Mylitta:: I'm not surprised. ;D
She reminds me of the Gods in the show Supernatural? The ones that don't have much/if any people that worship them.

Haha. XD Schools definitely make their degrees sound fancy. My dad, who was pretty skeptical on the whole "having a job with art" thing, visited the college I want to go to and I think he was converted to a believer.

Yes it is a great place to chat!

@Headphonerexic:: Aww, thank you! :'3

@Tofu:: Oh my. Was it Ricockulous? :'O
And thanks very much! <3 Are you here to staaaaaaay?

@leafymon:: I'm glad someone else is here to chat. 8D
I'm more interested in OC's though, not so much avatars. I'm not likely to accept. D: Sorry about that. (If your ava had less things on it I might accept though. >.> )

Exploding Tofu

3,950 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
@Huggle: heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart heart

I LOVE Supernatural. It's really funny because I made Bast up like a 2 or 3 years ago and I just watch the show within the last few months. I thought the same thing during the Christmas pagan episode! Castiel is my favorite. redface

Haha, my dad is excited because it has the same 'wording' as the degree he has but I don't think he realizes how different they are. XD

I get to start my art classes in the fall. This semester needs to be over!
Hey, I remember you, you do some awesome work on my character from back in that one auction. Havn't seen you in ages, what's shakin?

....and super-cute chib you got there.

Magical Stalker

oh man I ******** love Castiel. He's my wallpaper right now. ; ^; I'm such a fangirl it's ridiculous.

The first ... about two pages of images in my miscellaneous reactions folder is all dedicated to Castiel gifs.

User Image

I miss him so much. How far into the series are you? I finished season 7 like...last week.

Magical Stalker

Haha, hiya Bento~

Not much goin' on in my direction. Just finished some art homework and my brain officially died right after. I'll try and get some requests done tomorrow. X_x

Magical Stalker

Genius

Huggleberry Finn
@leafymon:: I'm glad someone else is here to chat. 8D
I'm more interested in OC's though, not so much avatars. I'm not likely to accept. D: Sorry about that. (If your ava had less things on it I might accept though. >.> )

Well, it is always nice having conversations. and I mean, I find it more giving or how I should say to be talking with someone than recieving art, although that is nice as well. yeah you get what I mean. hopefully >.<
aww :c and I know that my avatar is cluttered, and for me it is actually like a character! this is a more sinister one compared to the blue on *point to art in sig*
I could tell you the story.
I like making up stories for my avatars D;
and sometimes others as well c:

Distinct Gaian

1,000 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
Huggleberry Finn
User Image
User Image
User Image

what the rofl

Oh your art is so amazing btw *-* -ships-
Huggleberry Finn
Ah, I hear ya....that's one thing I don't miss about classes, get home drained and SURPRISE, more bookwork cat_gonk

Well, chillin' outside with something to drink helps me a bit when I'm wiped, other than that I dunno what to say.

Sex Symbol

26,950 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Ultimate Player 200
Today=epic crappy... it just started off icky by being gloomy
*hides in your thread to dodge work*

Magical Stalker

Heehee, I feel you Leafy~ My avatar is also a character. :3 She's a baby succubus~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff