Welcome to Gaia! ::

User Image

Lookin' to make some gold... that up there is pretty much the style I'll be drawing. May be more or less stumpy depending on how much space for detail I need. And um, I like to oversaturate the colours on things sometimes.

No forms required, just post your request/refs and offer.

60% offer, 40% character. Pure only, please, and please don't request art without a price offer.

OCs only, no avs.

If I accept, I'll quote you, and then you start the trade. I'll start drawing after the trade is started.

Turnaround for these should be like within 48 hours after trade is started. No slots, I'll just take whatever orders strike my fancy or what I feel I have time to do between my irl jobs.

heart heart

Pickup
angry mii-chan
User Image

Siren_Fae
User Image

Zierstichen

User Image

Sabrium

User Image

BlackFireKitsune

User Image

The Mating Call

User Image
Nice title for a chibi shop. mrgreen

Dunno if you have any interest in cutesy clothing design, buuut my Chibi Dress-Up Contest might be a way to make some gold. 100k weekly prize, 1mil grand prize. 3nodding

Eloquent Lunatic

How about 250k for my Naga? She's a a Priestess to the Goddess of Darkness and Hidden Things. As well as, an assassin who favors ornamental ritual daggers or her own poisonous bite and nails. She's rather sly, flirtatious, and hard to predict.

X and X
oh,how about 11ok for Adrian ; u ;
Siren_Fae
How about 250k for my Naga? She's a a Priestess to the Goddess of Darkness and Hidden Things. As well as, an assassin who favors ornamental ritual daggers or her own poisonous bite and nails. She's rather sly, flirtatious, and hard to predict.

X and X

HNNNG she's gorgeous, I love nagas.... ;3; Accepted!

angry mii-chan
oh,how about 11ok for Adrian ; u ;

CUTIEPIE. Accepted!
megomobile

asdfghjhgfd thanks for accepting ; u ;
sending the trade~

Invisible Gaian

Aiza my mage OC for 200k?
bump~

I'm going out for a couple of hours but i'll be back later tonight to pick and draw some more. biggrin

megomobile's Pardner

bumpin 4 moog before bedddd

Kitten

D'awwww He's so cute lol! Your style reminds me of Fairly Odd Parents, only better lol.
Aw, thanks, Kimchi! heart

I am back home now so I am going to work on drawing and bumping occasionally. When I have gotten at least one of the approved arts done, I'll choose another one or two.

Greedy Phantom

7,975 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tipsy 100
User Image This Zombie boy here maybe? 230k? :0
quick bump while i work on an order~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash