To look. 0.25 25.0% [ 2 ]
To Bump. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
To Insult me. 0.125 12.5% [ 1 ]
To pollwhore. 0.5 50.0% [ 4 ]
To Misc Option. 0 0.0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes:[ 8 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Mech Madness
Hello all willing artists, bumpers, and well anything else.
I am seeking a mech OC of mine drawn, but I am aware not a whole lot of people draw it, So I created my own thread so those people could find me, Not the other way around, Beacuse I am lazy.
So if you are that is great, and if not well why not bump and help I would appreciate that. This is also Where I will hold the updates.

Current Goings:

Fund Wise: My current funds are limited, Like 2.2k kind of limited, so I will not be able to pay for much art at the current moment. I will pay for it if it is cheap, or for free, then again I wont be paying. I should get some deal of gold soon, so just wait a bit if you are a bit more pricey.

Art wise: Nothing has been drawn but the thread aint even up, so that makes sense, I still willing to purchase at the moment.

Other Wise: Nothing.
The Character.
Name: P1-N6: Ping
Race: Robot(Dur): PyroBot.

Bio: Ping was created in military labs ment for war time and combat use. He was only a prototype and like most when he was completed he was to be shipped off for mass production. Still in his motionless thoughtless status he was placed on a convey off the the desired area. The convoy was cut short and quickly ambushed by a band of mercenaries, hired by a unkown orginization dedicated to the devolpment of rouge weapons. While he was not there target they still took him, Although they failed to even note his whole reason nor even activate him. He was quickly passed to the black market and just as quickly bought up. Still deactive, although soon it would be activated by a simple voice command. Quickly incenerating the man who bought him. He had been realesed into a completly unkown world to him. He now wanders trying to figure out this world and what he was even ment for.

Personality: Ping is still trying to discover more about himself and is willing to do anything to do this so he is very passive in nature. Willing to do most anything, Although he is a very strong fighter and almost slips right into a battle fury when doing so forgetting about anything else but the fight. He can only speek very basic English and no other languages so most of his awnser will be yes or no.

Apperance: Allright this will be the hard part, So I will break it into sections and try to explain it to the best of my ability, It will be hard though.

Basic Coloring: Ping is almost fully orange so unless stated otherwise that part will be colored orange.

Head: Ping's basic head shape is that of a sqaure the only thing differnt is that the bottom and top curve like they were also part of a circle.
Instead of eyes he instead has a yellow visor covering up the area with nothing viasble behind it.
His mouth can not move and looks just like his visor in matiriel wise but is shaped to look like a Radiation Symbol, also colored yellow
There are two little small half sphere on the sides of his head as well.
The back of his head, has two long poles sticking out but going straight down the back of his head Horizantaly(sp? Its too late.)

Torso: Leading down from his Cylinder like neck is his torso, it is fairly simple shape and looks like an oval. The front and back have large plates sticking down past the base of the torse slightly, where the stomach would be there is just another cylinder like rod. His Code number is printed across his chest.

Arms: His arms are simple Starting from his torso they are first very thing and like the cylinders for his head and neck and continue like that with a small joint for the elbow untill they reach the wrist area. They then Get a bit more bulky with a round Circular amount of playing around the area leading to his hands which look just like human hands in shape, but hold the robot parts to them. The hands have a yellow streak across there top.

Legs: His legs start from his where his general hip and crotch area which is just a little triangle shaped object but there are no points as it is all rounded. His legs are just like his arms, They start as poles like the rest and bulk around the ankles the same way as his arms. His feet are differnt though as they dont look human like. They instead have two very large bulky toe like points sticking evenly out in front with a diagonal angle to them and the back of his foot stretches back a bit. There is a yellow strip going between his two Toe like features.

Clothing: Ping does wear very much clothing most of the time, But he can sometimes be seen a large black overcoat which stops only slightly above the feet.

But you may put ping in anything you like, Have fun with it.

PLEASE: If anything is unclear which I know alot will be dont hesitate to ask, I am more then willing to try my best to clear it up.
The rules.
What I expect from you.
>Common sense and some sense of decency while in my thread.
>Respect every one with in the thread, from artist to bumpers, and yes me too.
>Keep it clean, I am looking for robots Not pr0n if one of your examples is artistic nudity that is O.K. just nothing further.
>Artist you may stop at anytime if it becomes to hard or what not, I have got a few artists that seem to beat themselves over this, its O.K. I understand, But I dont ever finish the trade unless I am sure I am getting the art, so dont think you can make some gold off me with a scam or what not.
>I will add more.

What you can expect from me.
>Being this is my thread, I have the right to turn down your art if I dont want it, Dont throw a fit please.
>I will try my best to keep things in working order, but even I have trouble so some things may get out of a hand sometimes.
>I am the creator of this thread, and trust me I dont have much sympathy for people who cant even uphold simple rules, If you think you are proving something by breaking them, expect a boot, lets not have this Mkay.
>I may add more.
Purchased Art.
None as of yet.
Misc.

Free arts.
Yeah I will love you if some of your work ends up here.

White list.
Those that give me free art, bump, and are nice, along with others go here.

Black list.
People who messed up and should not be in my thread anymore.
Oh you can post now, I am still setting up though.
Now it is time to see if I can atleast get a bump.
Oh right I must add a poll. And make the name longer.
Right got that done.
Heh I am going to bug my brother to draw me some references soon.
Not even the poll shows promise. I will just have to keep going and something will happen.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff