+1 1 100.0% [ 29 ]
Total Votes:[ 29 ]
1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 >

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Hi I'm Mea. And this is my Art Shop. please click the img below for art. I'm not longer selling here for now and if I open up you shall know ^.^

User Image

You might have known me as mea0113 when I joined in 2007. Then, I was still just a traditional artist. I ended up going on Hiatus for a while and even switching accounts. mea0113 is now a mule. As mea0113, I did over 100 pieces of art, avi's and OC's all traditionally done. my art was REALLY cheap back then, so cheap I wasn't really making anything. But look, I've come a long way since then! I now do CG art and yes, my prices have gone up, but so has my skills.

Back then my most reoccurring customers were: Misora Frostbite, Tara de Draiocht, and Blood Stained H3art.
They often still buy art from me to this day. With out them I would still have been a very poor gaian.

I love drawing but I'm getting bored with drawing for myself and I need gold to buy myself lots and lots of art! So to help myself earn some gold I'm willing to put up this shop.

In this shop I will be offering CG and Traditional work. And just so you all know, I'm new at CG art. I prefer CG orders, and my style and coloring style will change with each drawing. I started learning how to CG around May of 2010. I'm sure you will enjoy the art that I do for you ^.^ BUT... if you really want my traditional work then feel free to order.

Also my signature on my art varies. It all depends on if you get CG art or Traditional art. CG art will be signed with the name "Mea" and the current year. Traditional art will have my full signature (My real name and its hard to read) and the current year. Some times you might even get the initials "M.E.D." with the current year on either type of art. All types of art will have a copy right symbol on it.

This is not a first come first serve shop. All orders will be looked at and picked by me.
60% Character 40% bribe/offer. I'll be kinda picky about this. I don't like overly cluttered avi's/OC's and I don't like thinks that are complicated looking. Simple avi's/OC's are more likely to be picked. Also I like cute!

I am OPEN!]/CLOSED!

For Chibi art go HERE

User Image

ALL banners and post images are made by ME.
please do not use them or steal them.
Thank you^.^
User Image

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

PLEASE read a follow all Rules. They are here for a reason.User Image

I will be closing the shop from time to time and reopening as I feel like it. Slots maybe limited but no worries. Keep in touch and keep check back and the shop may be open.

1. Follow TOS
2. Be kind to EVERYONE. No trolling or saying mean things about my work or other people
3. DO NOT STEAL ANYTHING! This is my work and I work very hard at it.
4. You may use any of the art you buy from me on social sites but PLEASE credit and or link me (If you have facebook or myspace PM me to add me so you can TAG me You can also link me through MY DA.)
5. Read my will do/will not do list. It is VERY important.
6. If a slot number says closed DO NOT order.
7. If the shop says closed, DO NOT order!
8. Stay and chat? I don't chat much, but if you'd like to just let me know ^.^
9. Please watch your language.
10. Fill out an order form! I will not take orders with out a form that is properly filled.
11. I have the right to decline any order I wish to not do for any reason. (I admit, some avi's/oc's are too hard for me ^.^; )
12. Do not use my art for commercial use or claim as your own! (this is stealing. read rule #3)
13. The Rules and will do/will not do list's may change at any time.
14. I will not work on your order until your end of the trade is done.
15. Do NOT PM ME. post orders here.
16. Make sure you send your trade with it saying "Art FROM Mea page#(put page # of your order here)"
17. PLEASE post the image or link to the image you want drawn No current avi's or anything like that.

User Image

I will do...

Girls
Girly Boys (Boys are very hard for me -_-)
Cute
Colorful
Simple
Avi's
OC's (must have a visual reference or SUPER DETAILED discription)
Very little blood. tasteful.
Couples (Sometimes)
CHIBI ( if you want chibi art go Here)

User Image

I will NOT do...

Lots of blood
Mecha
Masculine Men
Anthro (Ears and tails are ok)
Clutter/complicated Avi's/OC's
Certian Hair styles (Not good with curls and spikes and boy hair)
Certian Items. ( will let you know what items may need to be removed)
Nude or sexual/erotic art
Most weapons
Lots of black or one color avi/OC's (Will do it for CG orders only)

F.A.Q.s

~ Why does Traditional art cost more than CG art?
Traditional art cost more simply because it takes me longer and takes more effort when it comes to using my drawing hand. It often hurts after a while when I do traditional art. When doing CG art it doesn't hurt unless I do like 5 different drawings at once. Plus I like doing CG art right now.

~ What is the difference between your Chibi art and Mini chibi art?
Chibi art is more detailed and takes a lot longer. the line art is done by hand and the rest is all CGed with Photo shop and Sai. They also often look nicer and are bigger in size. Mini Chibi's are drawn with a bamboo tablet. Take less time and aren't as detailed. The faces are usually done with my own base as well. Depending on the avi/oc depends on how good a Mini will look

~ How do you do your line art?
I draw most of my line art by hand and then scan it. pretty much all of it.

~ Will you do art trades?
YES! I love art trades. I prefer people who have similar skill or better but if I really like your "style" I'll consider an art trade. Why would I want to do an art trade with someone better than me? Because I appreciate artists who have talent and even more so if your talent exceeds mine. Especially if you are looking for someone to really appreciate your work, I maybe just that person ^.^

~ Who are you?
Who me? I'm just a 26 year old woman who enjoys drawing, even if it's for fake gold. I just enjoy making people smile by just looking at what I draw for them. I know how excited I get and how happy it makes me when I finally get art I ordered or traded, so I like to make others feel that way too.

Thank you^.^
User Image

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

YaY!

I offer both CG art and Traditional art. I prefer CG over trad.

Traditional art cost more because it really does take me longer to do. And I'm a lefty, so my hand cramps up. Using a mouse or the tablet doesn't bother me as much and I think they look MUCH better.

Lets see some samples^.^
MY DA

Most recent is first. Couple - are bribes of 200k or more only

Full Body or Half Body with back ground
CG Price: Half body - 75k Full body - 80k

[xXx]
[XxX]
[xXx]
[XxX]
[xXx]

Full Body or Half Body with back ground
Traditional Price: Half body - 85k Full body - 90k

[XxX]
[xXx]
[XxX]

Full Body or Half Body with NO or PLAIN back ground
CG Price: Half body - 50k Full body - 60k

[xXx]
[xXx]
[XxX]

Full Body or Half Body with NO or PLAIN back ground
Traditional Price: Half body 65k Full bod - 70k

[xXx]
[XxX]
[xXx]

For Chibi art go HERE

Flobs/Head shots

Price: CG - 12k Traditional 10k
[xXx]
[XxX]
[xXx]
[XxX]

These are a few Items I am looking for that I will take as payment.
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Bribe me? And offer over 100k is considered a bribe. This doesn't include a tip. Please specify if your are tipping or bribing in the form.

Super Bribe - Give me any of these Items and you get a full body and a Chibi with a background!
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

Expect about 2 weeks per slot to receive your art. the more slots are filled up the longer your art will take.

Thank you^.^
User Image

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Order Forms

Full/Half Body Form
[color=#3e95e5][size=18]Draw me a Full body/ Half body[/size]
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]Page number:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b] (links only)
[b]Full Body or Half Body:[/b]
[b]CGed or traditional: [/b]
[b]Back ground:[/b](No or yes and what to you want and how do you want it to look?)
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]
[/color]

Head shot or Flob Form
[color=#3e95e5][size=18]Draw me a Head shot/Flob[/size]
[b]User name:[/b]
[b]Page number:[/b]
[b]Image:[/b] (links only)
[b]Head shot or flob:[/b]
[b]CGed or traditional: [/b]
[b]Back ground for Head shots only:[/b](No or yes and what to you want and how do you want it to look?)
[b]Extra:[/b]
[b]Total:[/b]
[/color]

Slots

Full/Half Body

Flobs/Headshot

Bribe/Super Bribe

How it works:

1. You fill out the Form and post in in the thread. DO NOT PM IT!
2. I will quote you if I have accepted your order.
3. You send trade with it saying "Art FROM Mea page#(put page # of your order here)"
4. I complete my end once.
5. You complete your end of the trade.
6. I work on your order.
7. I PM you your art when it is done.
8. I complete the trade.
9. And done!
10. You enjoy your art and I buy my own ^.^
11. SPECIAL: If I like your art enough I may ask to use it in my cafe press shop. You are more than welcome to say no. And more than welcome to purchase your art on a selected item. MY CAFE PRESS SHOP

Thank you^.^
User Image

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

For DarkestMelodiesINC
User Image

Thank you^.^
User Image

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
User Image

Link me??

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2ebtdqj][IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/mea0113/samples/styff/asbanner-2.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image]

[url=http://tinyurl.com/2ebtdqj][IMG]http://i158.photobucket.com/albums/t104/mea0113/samples/styff/asbanner-1.jpg[/IMG][/url]

User Image

MY Art Request
User Image

~Misora's Art Quest~

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User ImageUser Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image

User Image User Image
User Image

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
Top Customers

These are all the customers who either BUMPED alot, donated, gave me a BIG tip, or bought multiple works of Art and more. I luffUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. em all!! These costomers are from my old and new shop

If you get on the list you'll receive a DISCOUNT.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Stiffy! Psh! - Bought Multiples
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pocket Mermaid - BIG tip
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[[.Skittles.]] - Let me take my time on her avi-art!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Audiotune - Made me the beautiful moon banner(s) for my forum, Thankies so much! I luff you!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Pandaf - He just loves my art work he just orders more and more!
a KiSS and a LYRiC aka RAEUPHORiA - Said my work is beautiful!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Alice Rayne - Bought Multiples! Thank you!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.[.KiKi.Zeal.] - BIG TIP!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.anime^_^emina - Ordered multiple banners!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.cay424 - Bumps atleast once a day. Your spacial!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Blood Stained H3art aka tears_of_blood1234 - LOVES my art so much she bought multiples!!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Rika57 - Waited a very long time for me to finish! Thank you so much!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.sparrows_poppet - Bought so many, and loves my work, she even gave me many adoptable gifts!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.Little Bottle Of Despair - Gave me a BIG tip! Thank you so much!!
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.1_Kitten_1 - Bought the most art form me than any body else!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

7,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
heart redface heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items