Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors

+1 1 100.0% [ 12 ]
Total Votes:[ 12 ]
< 1 2 3 4 5 >

Spook

DJWUBZY
Vyrion
would you consider and art trade ;v;? http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/art-shops/simple-crown-sketches/t.92740333/

I would love to! look in my siggy, I have a request thread. Look through it and pick something you would like to draw. I'll probably end up tipping you because I'd love you forever emotion_bigheart

Sounds good smile , is there anyone you'd especially like done?

dylan minnette 's Husbando

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Vyrion

Well.... how comfortable are you with anthro characters? If you think you can draw humanoid animals, I would absolutely love it if you could draw my fursona and my boyfriend's fursona doing some cute couplely kind of thing. Like my fursona could be hugging him from behind with her head on his shoulder. Or a little kiss. Something anything.

But if you're not comfortable with anthro characters... I'm pretty much open to anything at all. I don't know if you're comfortable with ponies either, so I could gush on about those too but I'll just say if you can't swing the furs or the ponies, go for anything that makes you comfortable as an artist.

Now I have to ask you the same. What is it that I may do for you?

Spook

DJWUBZY
Vyrion

Well.... how comfortable are you with anthro characters? If you think you can draw humanoid animals, I would absolutely love it if you could draw my fursona and my boyfriend's fursona doing some cute couplely kind of thing. Like my fursona could be hugging him from behind with her head on his shoulder. Or a little kiss. Something anything.

But if you're not comfortable with anthro characters... I'm pretty much open to anything at all. I don't know if you're comfortable with ponies either, so I could gush on about those too but I'll just say if you can't swing the furs or the ponies, go for anything that makes you comfortable as an artist.

Now I have to ask you the same. What is it that I may do for you?

I im perfectly comfortable with drawing ponies and anthros! So they would be no issue wink (pony example here but it was mainly a joke as for hands as ears ovo and anthro thing doodle drop here)
And my current would be nice~ if not this fellows here?

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Foolhardy Benefactor 500
  • Magical Girl 50
DJWUBZY
Kiyri

I'm fine with that. I'm not used to drawing many bugs but I was starting drawing the original 151 but never finished it. Haha at the moment I think I feel like Oak since I feel old. But as I am female, maybe I'll be old cat pokemon Ivy.
Aww. You aren't that old are you? xD...feeling old is silly, especially when more people are getting to be a hundred before dying, yet 30-ish is still considered "middle aged" for whatever reason.

o.O I think oak has aged even further too, but ash is still 10 because reasons.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Kiyri

I'll be 20 in October so no I'm not terribly old lol. And I think the logic behind Ash was explained, it was so it could still appeal with new generations that are being exposed to pokemon. Least if I remember correctly... probably anyway...

Oak has aged. Totally has. Don't let the anime fool you into thinking otherwise. Have you seen the anime for Origins? Its 4 episodes and central around the video games, meaning the kid is Red, not Ash. And Gary is Blue not named Gary.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
DJWUBZY
Kiyri

I'll be 20 in October so no I'm not terribly old lol. And I think the logic behind Ash was explained, it was so it could still appeal with new generations that are being exposed to pokemon. Least if I remember correctly... probably anyway...

Oak has aged. Totally has. Don't let the anime fool you into thinking otherwise. Have you seen the anime for Origins? Its 4 episodes and central around the video games, meaning the kid is Red, not Ash. And Gary is Blue not named Gary.

Yeah..I liked the origins short. ;~; But it was just that. Too short, and crammed everything into four episodes-though I did like the Lavender town tower part and Red getting his charizard to evo into Mega Charizard X.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Vyrion

The anthro thing I would want more furry than human looking. For if you look at the examples for "Serenity" and "Lewan" they are more animals that stand like humans and some times wear clothing. But they are covered in fur not skin like people with just the ears. I'd like proper anthro art if you'd want to do them.

But the ponies, "Nightdream" and "Loyal Blade" would be the ones I'd really want. Same thing applies to them, something couplely and cute. Night is a dominant pony over Loyal though so she'd be on top of him. I really like your pony drawing regardless of hand ears x3

I'll see which I sketch that I like the most before I decide. Is there any style you'd want in particular?

Spook

DJWUBZY
Vyrion

The anthro thing I would want more furry than human looking. For if you look at the examples for "Serenity" and "Lewan" they are more animals that stand like humans and some times wear clothing. But they are covered in fur not skin like people with just the ears. I'd like proper anthro art if you'd want to do them.

But the ponies, "Nightdream" and "Loyal Blade" would be the ones I'd really want. Same thing applies to them, something couplely and cute. Night is a dominant pony over Loyal though so she'd be on top of him. I really like your pony drawing regardless of hand ears x3

I'll see which I sketch that I like the most before I decide. Is there any style you'd want in particular?

Nope I'm up for anything~

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Vyrion

I'm really digging the one coming out of the book and I'll probably draw him. I like the idea of drawing a picture coming out of the book and becoming real. So my imagination is running with him

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Kiyri

I totally agree. It was too short. If it was like a full length movie, or a maybe longer episode series it would have been better.

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
DJWUBZY
Kiyri

I totally agree. It was too short. If it was like a full length movie, or a maybe longer episode series it would have been better.

We should get to see more side story episodes, or even series..they did the same thing with the Pokémon Mystery Dungeon three episode special. Then there was the mini-movie about the trainer who looked like Gold involving Raikou, but he wasn't Gold. D':

I still also wanna know wth exactly happened to Brock when he stayed with Ivyy too. T//T

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Kiyri

I didn't even know that they had even had episodes from mystery dungeon! And yeah I want to know what Ivy's whole thing is. You literally only see her in 2000 and I think maybe 2 episodes in the main story in Johto. But you don't really know what she's studying. I think she's like a breeder professor?

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
DJWUBZY

I didn't even know that they had even had episodes from mystery dungeon! And yeah I want to know what Ivy's whole thing is. You literally only see her in 2000 and I think maybe 2 episodes in the main story in Johto. But you don't really know what she's studying. I think she's like a breeder professor?

It's a short thing. It's when he(cursed human) gets there+is shown the town, surprise a pokemon needs help. They go to a dungeon, bad things happen, gengar's a jerk, a skarmory attacks an innocent, short "fight" scene, and then everything is solved+happy again. I didn't see the other two episodes, but they're likely as crammed and unsatisfying. v.v

Ivy was also involved in the gs sub plot, uses drills or some tools to try and crack it. xD..Fails.
I wouldn't mind a mini-series revolving around brock helping her, might even be satisfied with one ep in that case though, because most of all I want to see her either do something creepy to brock or have him deal with a pokemon that does something that makes him fetal position.

Toothsome Guardian

29,040 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Advent Attendee 50
Kiyri

My head cannon for brock is that he and Ivy had a thing, like dating or something. And something bad happened to cause them to break up and it horribly hurt brock and it causes him to curl up and want to die when he hear's the name ivy. that's just my idea

Stubborn Protector

15,200 Points
  • Supreme Supporter 500
  • Magical Girl 50
DJWUBZY
Kiyri

My head cannon for brock is that he and Ivy had a thing, like dating or something. And something bad happened to cause them to break up and it horribly hurt brock and it causes him to curl up and want to die when he hear's the name ivy. that's just my idea

It might be as simple as that, I'd like to think a pokemon or a group of pokemon were involved somehow.
Either way I'd like to see it. x3

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces