Hullo

Oh....hay.... 0.26086956521739 26.1% [ 12 ]
PIXELS <333 0.73913043478261 73.9% [ 34 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 89 90 91 > >>

The Great Boobah's Other Half

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
yessssss emotion_drool i swear i have a thing for skeleton themed items...

went to the halloween store a couple weeks ago and that had this CUTEST skeleton dress/hoodie thing omg...i stared at for a good 15 mins much to my husbands dislike xDD ...debating on whether i had the guts to wear out out in public on a nonhalloween day...

tried it on and the white was kind of plastic-y so no matter how awesome it was it failed ]: BUT I WILL KEEP MY SEARCH FOR SUCH AN ITEM...i swear i love the concept...

Dapper Prophet

llama8o8
tell me about it............... I love skull/skeleton themed stuff and will buy cool shirts I see with skulls on it all the time emotion_drool and that hood looks awesome! but if it was all plastic-y....I feel ya on that.
huge nop D:

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
not so much the skulls for me...its more of the ribcage and bones that i like xDD...at most i have a sweatshirt that has a stylized ribcage...cant find any good items for me P:

Dapper Prophet

llama8o8
Mindbreak
not so much the skulls for me...its more of the ribcage and bones that i like xDD...at most i have a sweatshirt that has a stylized ribcage...cant find any good items for me P:
I wish I had that shirt where there's a ribcage and the red heart inside showing ;u;

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
;
yesss! i have a band shirt that's kinda similar to that idea..its not bright which sucks ]:

i wish i knew how to make clothes ]:

Dapper Prophet

llama8o8
Mindbreak
;
yesss! i have a band shirt that's kinda similar to that idea..its not bright which sucks ]:

i wish i knew how to make clothes ]:
omg yessssssssssss...so I'd make whatever the hell I wanted emotion_dowant

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
exactly! the idea of bleaching seems neat though O:

i'm sure i'd screw that up somehow xDD

Dapper Prophet

llama8o8
Mindbreak
exactly! the idea of bleaching seems neat though O:

i'm sure i'd screw that up somehow xDD
I screw stuff like that up because I fail and handcraft stuff, I was terrible at school with anything that you had to do by hand that didn't involve drawing xD

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
i'm good with tiny detail things...i can hand sew a simple stitch (not that i know what i'm doing..someone says hey do this and i do it xP) ...and i can kinda mess with sculpey clay...and paint...but thats kind of it...

i'm a huge klutz so that plays a major role xDD

Dapper Prophet

llama8o8
Mindbreak
i'm good with tiny detail things...i can hand sew a simple stitch (not that i know what i'm doing..someone says hey do this and i do it xP) ...and i can kinda mess with sculpey clay...and paint...but thats kind of it...

i'm a huge klutz so that plays a major role xDD
nononono omg sewing is a nope for me, I sucked so bad at that xD hahahaha I swear to God I hated it.

hahaha had never heard of klutz, now I know, so am I emotion_dowant

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
well to be fair the only thing i sewed was fixing my blanket so....xDD

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome

Dapper Prophet

llama8o8
Mindbreak
well to be fair the only thing i sewed was fixing my blanket so....xDD

emotion_awesome emotion_awesome
ugh we had to sew too much....our own bag, skirt, textile lamp or something and so on, was fun sure...but not when ya fail at it like I did xD

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
oh wow thats like home ec...i didnt take that xDD

Dapper Prophet

llama8o8
Mindbreak
oh wow thats like home ec...i didnt take that xDD
we had to choose between that or actual handicrafts like workng metal, wood and stuff, so I had a bit of both xD and cooking was obligatory. Yeah secondary school had quite fun subjects xD

Obsessive Codger

Mindbreak
in my senior year we had this choice to take a class at an occupational school...and i took one for animation P:

that was very fun 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces